2x New Pics (Cock > Wrist + Better Top-Down Length Shot)

Hobo with a Penis

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys 21yr straight male here just putting up a couple other pics. This has actually become quite enjoyable as a nice little confidence boost.

Being that i'm a virgin i've yet to unveil my penis to a woman but i'm hoping to satisfy her when I do. The comments i've received so far have really boosted my self-esteem as I was worried about my penis.

First shot shows it against my wrist as it appears larger than that.

Second shot is a better one for length.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude you shouldn't have any problems satisfying anyone with that cock! you're sure to please the biggest size queen. Congrats on still being a virgin

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
No one... is pride.. of virginity....
it just happened... bad luck maybe?:eek::frown1:

Heey, I don't mind that I'm a virgin, I don't call it pride, but i'm not ashamed by it. It's just a fact that I'm still a virgin, it's a good thing maybe that I don't fuck any person :biggrin1:, It's not that bad to wait for the girl you feel good with.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heey, I don't mind that I'm a virgin, I don't call it pride, but i'm not ashamed by it. It's just a fact that I'm still a virgin, it's a good thing maybe that I don't fuck any person :biggrin1:, It's not that bad to wait for the girl you feel good with.

Well said PJ! (lucky girl :cool:)

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i understand ur concern and issue...many women...are afraid of a breeder to start off with...then its the size..if ur too big..they run...and u never get a blow job worht ur time that it takes to unzip...
some won't let ur bury it deep...u have some issues to deal with..
start off with oral sex...its safe and u know if she will like ur breeder...if they don't like the breeder..right off..they are not going to ever like it..

Hobo with a Penis

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life is short = I don’t get why anyone would pride themselves with missing one of the greatest parts of it!

It's not that I don't want to, hah trust me, i do.

It's that i'm too shy, and got caught up with this one girl from H.S. until recently in college.