2x Quick Shots of my girthy penis.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Hobo with a Penis, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Hobo with a Penis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys, heh this is kind of fun for the compliments. I'm going to try my best this weekend when I go out to find a girl at the clubs that will be willing to have sex with me for the first time, as I'm tired of being a virgin!

So anyway I decided to take two more shots last night before i got down to 'business'. Now to just figure out how to use it to my advantage.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    damn dude! you've definately got a fatty! use it well and thanks for sharing

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    And use appropriate condom protection to insure that this lovely looking love muscle remains disease free. Enjoy life, and always remember that tomorrow will be even better than today, if we take care of our total body and that includes your cock.

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    HOBO...go for it...but pls be easy on the lady..you have a sword that could backfire on you...take your time...j/o before going to club...you do not want to fire too quickly..she may not be a virgin...and really you do not want a virgin...go for a 32 yr old that will enjoy breaking in a youth.....and i think you should be honest on the virgin thing...tell her about 10 minutes before you drop your drawers...she will love it...hope you do...i do not really remember my first..so it could not have been that good...

5. Hobo with a Penis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmm really I think that would have turned them off if I told them before because then they'd know i'd be inexperienced and as a result, probably not 'good'.

Draft saved Draft deleted