2Xist= Awesome

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to share that I have found that 2xist briefs and trunks are awesome. They feel like I am wearing nothing and at the same time give me enough support for the "big guy" (as my wife calls it). The pouch is tight enough and large enough at the same time so that I do not feel smashed.

Like many of you I prefer boxers or nothing at all, but after all day of swinging around, I am really sore and need support. 2Xist have done wonders for me.

Just thought I would share.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Just wanted to share that I have found that 2xist briefs and trunks are awesome. They feel like I am wearing nothing and at the same time give me enough support for the "big guy" (as my wife calls it). The pouch is tight enough and large enough at the same time so that I do not feel smashed.

Like many of you I prefer boxers or nothing at all, but after all day of swinging around, I am really sore and need support. 2Xist have done wonders for me.

What collection, style?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Skippy and all others:

Check out my Gallery Pictures of 2-24-2011 to view my 2 (x)ist briefs.

They wear very well and I appreciate how they handle my package.

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried the Surf and Sliq briefs and trunks. I just ordered the All-Star briefs.

Sliq says it has a "extreme contoured pouch". But I have found the pouch is just a little larger. It does not enhance anything. Maybe on others it would enhance, but my bulge is there regardless.

And BTW- they have a less expensive line called Evolve that is sold at Target. These are not worth it. They wear our quickly and all the pouch support is gone very quickly.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media

You should try other brands. Check out:

www.skiviez.com
www.freshpair.com

I think anyone who wears high quality underwear like 2Xist and C-IN2, they would be converted. Stylish, extremely comfortable, and well made. What more can you ask for?

And BTW- they have a less expensive line called Evolve that is sold at Target. These are not worth it. They wear our quickly and all the pouch support is gone very quickly.

Yeah...Evolve is an embarrassment to the 2Xist name. It's like the store brand of name brand food. Best to stick with the real thing.