2xist Boxer Brief

johnnysilicone

Sexy Member
Media
I have been searching everywhere to find underwear that doesn’t make my package pick a side, if you know what I mean. I have purchased brief, thongs you name it from so called experts how custom make underwear for large men such as myself and others. I even had a guy make me underwear who made underwear for "The Great Master". Still nothing ever seemed to do the trick. One day I stumbled upon the boxer brief that blew all competition away.

2xist Pima Cotton Boxer Brief has two main key features. First the material, it uses a Pima material which allows for movement and breath-ability. At first it may feel a bit snug, but within two minutes the material has allowed for your package to drop. Secondly the cut of the Pima Boxer Brief is genius. The pouch does not cut vertically but horizontally and with an arch so the head of you penis is not caught up in extra fabric. Also the cut allows for the boys to be loose while giving just enough support.

I love these Boxer Briefs, if anyone has any questions I would be happy to take pictures to show the results I have had. I think these boxers could be worn by all men even those along the lines of MAXX, and Master E. My bulge is 17" around (8 1/2" penis) and I love the fit.

I hope this helps you guys who are frustrated by looking for underwear that accommodates for our size.

http://www.2xist.com/products.asp?subsecid=2900

Johnny

Pappy

Media
I tried them and split the front seams out. You know the seams of the fly. Did it in three different pairs. No I was not hard, I was completely soft. The best thing I have found are Merona briefs from Target. Not only are they more roomy and comfortable, they are not as costly as 2xist.

HungSwole59: No doubt 2(x)ist is great.
I'm a bodybuilder and it is great for legs too
The pouch perfectly fits my unit and holds it snugly in place
MY bulge is forward and comfortable

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If either of you use icuii with camera, the package in 2(x)ist gets lots of replies with their pictures in return. I just wanted to add this and get my even number of posts along with it -- lol.

Luke ;)

meaty: Does the 2xist boxer brief cut down on feeling" bunched up" and thus a sweaty sac??
I cannot seem to find underwear that I feel comfortable & dry in all day long!! Also,does it enhance the look of your unit thru pants-not minimizing it??

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never tried the 2xist boxer brief because I haven't been impressed with the overall fit of other boxer briefs.

I did try the 2xist pouch brief, though. I really liked the way it made my package look both in and out of jeans/pants. They held everything in place without overly crushing my junk. Not only did they push everything front and center (think Wonderbra), adding to the visual, but they were incredibly comfortable. However I too split the seam that goes down the front and I'm nowhere near as big as some other guys here.