2xist, Papi underwear

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone have these brands, what types of underwear (bikini, brief, jock)?
What do you like/not like, think could be done to make them better?
Im wanting to leave the kiddie underwear, and go to the more grown up brands.

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
Love the 2xist-look for the 'contour pouch' kind (briefs are #1003C for example, if you're shopping on line)-very comfy for your junk. Calvin Klein's Body collection also has generous space up front. C-in2 does as well but run a bit smaller I think.

2xist I've only seen in Macy's and Nordstrom's, and then again not all Macy's have them. C-in2 I've never seen in a chain store. CK is easier but I've found the selection is quite variable; the outlet mall CK stores are excellent though for selection I've found-hopefully there's one near you.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
2xist basic pouch brief; THE BEST. Imagine, briefs designed for men! Jockey's and FTL's etc never quite had the pouch I need. It's like they were trying to hide a guy's cock and balls for modesty's sake.
And please: "junk"? Doesn't it just embarrass you to refer to your more valued asset as "junk"? How 'bout a little class, guys! : )

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Well went and bought about 8 paris of 2xist right now. Trunk, and briefs mainly. Though one pair is turquoise, and black! Might not be wearing those that often. I also was able to find a square-cut tank. Very nice.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well went and bought about 8 paris of 2xist right now. Trunk, and briefs mainly. Though one pair is turquoise, and black! Might not be wearing those that often. I also was able to find a square-cut tank. Very nice.

I get lots of compliments on my turquoise and black ones :biggrin1:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I own both 2xist and Papi underwear, briefs, boxer briefs and boxers. They are really comfortable and looks great, i'd highly recommend either brands.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I have some 2xist. Just be careful that if you have any "junk in your trunk", read the package and don't get the "no show" ones. uggh :mad:

By "junk in your trunk," im guessing my butt? LOL. Im so skinny, i dont have much of one. Heck wud be glad if i did. Does having a butt when wearing 2xist mean something not good, what happens?

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although my underwear collection is huge, by far I wear 2xist the most.

My favourites are the Essential contour pouch brief. As others mentioned, men who need extra room should stay away from the no-show briefs.

I also have the trunks and a jock (purely a fashion jock and offers little support but does have ample room.)

As far as their individual collections go, I have:

Essential (best fit)
Varsity* (runs a little small and more room needed)
Retro (fine fit for your junk)
Campus* (great fit and material)
Liquid Cotton* (best fit for junk, but a little thin in the material)
Contrast (same as Essential, only with contrasting piping)
Pulse* (good fit; not too keen on the material)
Track (ok fit, but a bit small fitting)
Modal (good fit)

As far as I know, those lines marked (*) are not available in retail stores, but you can still find them online.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Although my underwear collection is huge, by far I wear 2xist the most.

My favourites are the Essential contour pouch brief. As others mentioned, men who need extra room should stay away from the no-show briefs.

I also have the trunks and a jock (purely a fashion jock and offers little support but does have ample room.)

As far as their individual collections go, I have:

Essential (best fit)
Varsity* (runs a little small and more room needed)
Retro (fine fit for your junk)
Campus* (great fit and material)
Liquid Cotton* (best fit for junk, but a little thin in the material)
Contrast (same as Essential, only with contrasting piping)
Pulse* (good fit; not too keen on the material)
Track (ok fit, but a bit small fitting)
Modal (good fit)

As far as I know, those lines marked (*) are not available in retail stores, but you can still find them online.

What is piping in underwear, ive heard of that b4?

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I own both 2xist and Papi underwear, briefs, boxer briefs and boxers. They are really comfortable and looks great, i'd highly recommend either brands.

If they make your ass half as good looking as Flamester's, they will be worth the cost.

kwyjibo162

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner has papi trucks and low rise briefs. He is thin but has an ample butt. The trucks are pretty loose fitting with plenty of room both in front and back. The low rise briefs definitely have more room for your butt and and your package then the 2xist no show briefs.