2xist thong the best bulge!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Lionel_Trane, Apr 7, 2008.

1. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

hey guys. i wear 2xist thongs to the gym. they feel amazing, hold everything up front and together in a bulge, but still let me swing. They feel great, and always look good. i dont flaunt it in the changing room, I guess Im shy to be wearing a thong, but they just feel and look great. Does anyone else wear them?? or anyone got any hot pics of a bulge in a 2xist thong? I think its got something to do with the y back, giving the pouch more movement??fuck it, who cares? under footy shorts at the gym, it feels wicked. . .it aint me in the attachment,. my pics are in my gallery...

Attached Files:

2. Balljunkie

Gold Member

Hot pics, dude.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey those do look comfortable.....however, whats the difference b/t the 2xist and just a regular jock strap (other than price that is)? Also, where would one find 2xist underwear (in a store that is)?

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The 2Xist has a "Y" in the back (thong) and the pouch is made of cotton.

They do give a good bulge although I do not wear mine to the gym. It's more of play time accessory.

If you want the same pouch with the traditional jock straps under you buttocks, but the Cn2 jock.

Freshpair - Bras, Mens Underwear, Panties, T-shirts, Plus Size Bras - Free Shipping for both.

Attached Files:

5. B_Giovani

B_Giovani New Member

It look good on you men, great body. But there is no way I will ware this and have the elastic in my crack ;)

6. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

thongs only have one place..... WOMAN

7. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have a few of them also. I agree- It's more of play time accessory. will have to try them at the gym.

8. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dont normally wear any underwear but when i needed to (in white linen trousers at friends wedding) i got a 2xist y back,they're soo comfortable and allows ya package enuf movement.
    I've never spotted guy in thong at gym and probly wouldn't wear one myself, get less odd looks if ya go commando.
    So i'll be sticking to freeballing 99.9% of time.

9. digdugm2000

digdugm2000 Active Member

Albums:
    Quite a few years ago when 2xist Y back thongs first came out, I was wrestling with my nieces and nephews on the living room floor at my brothers house. All the kids were jumping on top of me and playing "monkey pile" as we call it in the states. Most of my older relatives were watching including my parents, two brothers and their wives, a cousin and her husband and mother, and my sister-in-laws parents. (alot of people) My oldest nephew who was about 10 at the time thought it would be funny to give his uncle a "Wedgie" or "Snuggie" and grabbed the waistband of my 2-xist thong and gave it a good tug for everyone to see. Needless to say no one in my family had ever seen this type of underwear with a Y back especially on a guy. The looks on their faces was priceless with mouths wide open and blank stares. I just said "at least I am wearing something" I was really embarrased at the time but it's funny now.
    Just thought I would share a funny story.

10. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

11. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

I guess some guys only think of thongs on women,... but they feel great, once you get used to it.. its really nice having all your junk up front... especially in the gym, or when youre doing sport.. i guess like a jockstrap. Im gonna attach some more pics of mine., i got turned on pretty quick when i was taking the pics, so well, you can see for yourselves..

Attached Files:

12. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

hot hot hot!!!

13. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

My boyfriend has some thongs, for tight or light colored pants. I've tried them on and aside from not enjoying "butt floss" thongs never seem to have enough pouch and if I get even a little hard, either my cock pops out or the pouch gets pushed out and the floss divides my balls.

Draft saved Draft deleted