3 condom tears in one week...is the gf upto something?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ring27, Oct 18, 2009.

1. ring27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been with my gf for 5 months...she is in her mid-30s and really likes kids. We have sex almost everyday. For 2 weeks we didnt have sex since I was traveling and we started again last week.

In this one week, the condom tore 3 times!! Statistically, its impossible! Also - this is a box of 36 pack and I am in the last 5 or so. None of the earlier ones tore. I have never had a condom tear before, in any position (with her or with others!). She went on planB all these 3 times and after the 2nd condom tear she also started using the vaginal film (from what I know about them, they dont have a 100% success rate) and we started using lube.

It is so rare that I dont know what to think. She treats me like a prize catch (i have heard her talk to her friends)..I am not sure if she is trying to have kids with me, since she know that I am guilt driven person! Also, she has had 2 abortions in the past.

Also - it could be that, she is just dry...and its causing the condom to tear.
    I know this is a question of trust...any thoughts?
    (i'd deeply appreciate any help!!)

2. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Temperature, storage, bad few in a box, lack of natural lubrication... but if you think she is trying to get pregnant, have a chat to her about it....

When are they ripping? Only after you cum or right upfront?

Try another box, tell her you are really worried about their failure because you don't want/aren't ready for kids. Or if you really love her, maybe it's time to have the entire discussion on your timeframe for kids.

3. Sassy

Sassy Member

It seems that you're not ready yet for kids. You need to protect yourself.

Get another box of condoms. Keep the condoms with YOU. I've known too many men caught in the baby trap before they were ready. Good luck!

#3 Sassy, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

baby with that hot hairy chest and that hot dark cock i don't blame her for wanting your hot leche!!!!!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Dryness is the culprit. Either that or it's just a bad batch.
    Dry vaginal canal + friction from fucking = ripped or torn condoms. :rolleyes: :duh:

I resent the fact that you blame her. Especially since she has done Plan B, 3 times in one week! :yikes: Not for nothing, but as much as she says she wants kids, the fact she has had two abortions in the past and was so quick to do Plan B says to me she DOES NOT want your children.

I've never heard of the vaginal film, is that like a dental dam? :confused:

6. dolfette

Gold Member

sell by date.
    lack of lube.
    one of may have started using an oil based hand or body lotion without it crossing your minds that it'll cause tears.

plan b sucks. it made me very ill and it's at best unpleasant.

that your very first assumption is sabotage is shitty.
    you shouldn't be seeing her at all if there's no trust.
    you sound like a bit of a bastard to me.

#6 dolfette, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust? try knowledge. it's far more trustworthy
    1: never accept a condom from anyone, especially a woman with 2 abortions. (statistically she has a harder time carrying to full term with each abortion.)
    2: as in most species, male mostly want to fight and fuck - women, make babies and chat.
    3: get a vasectomy (or tell her you're going to) and watch her reaction. Try a little trust on that reaction.

8. ring27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks a lot for your responses!

i am just a little too paranoid about making kids and falling for a kid trap....since I am really not ready for it. Trust should reduce my paranoia..but not working well in her case!

9. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    The obvious question is whether the condoms are kept with her or by you... if she has the box, she very well may be doing something devious like poking a needle into them. One of my very good friends got a girl knocked up and she eventually confessed that she and her girlfriends had poked needles into condoms and mixed them in with their stash as some sort of bizarre game.

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

You are slightly paranoid.

I broke five in one night. Although we were both very drunk. We put it down to a bad batch. Also if I recall, they were stored at slightly high temperatures...perhaps close to a radiator.

The odds of condoms breaking are actually quite high due to all the things that go wrong. You will notice that the literature says:

1% chance of breakage when used properly
    99% effective contraception when used properly

"Using properly" doesn't just mean how you put it on, it refers to storage and handling of the 'doms.

11. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *sigh*

"In this one week, the condom tore 3 times!! Statistically, its impossible!"

really? statistically almost nothing is impossible. Highly improbable sure...

and as everyone before hand has stated, the chances that will increase the probability of this happening is, how old the condoms are, and the temperature they are kept in. You said u weren't having much sex before this, then well... i guess this box of condoms are kinda old.

And the fact that she has gone on Plan B shows she doesn't want to have kids. This is like accusing a firefighter of committing arson, and wanting the house to burn down after he has put out the fire.... it's highly unlikely, defeats the purpose, and pretty paranoid.

12. inspectahdck

inspectahdck Member

Albums:
    forgive my ignorance, but what is plan b?

13. Florida Boy

Gold Member

If you don't want a family soon, get to stepping, dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted