3 cumshots in 10 min.

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
I love my new meds,last nite I was able to get off 3 times in 10 minutes all of them huge loads! Has other guys ever done this? Would like to hear about it and how u did it. I was getting 2 shots but didn't feel done so kept going and ended up with 3:) think I could get 4 with the right woman !

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I love my new meds,last nite I was able to get off 3 times in 10 minutes all of them huge loads! Has other guys ever done this? Would like to hear about it and how u did it. I was getting 2 shots but didn't feel done so kept going and ended up with 3:) think I could get 4 with the right woman !

What meds? Clomid?

Explain what you mean by "didn't feel done;" still horny?

What is a "huge load" to you? You were jackin'?

Specifics man, specifics! :biggrin1:

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm high on w33d i can come twice. One massive supernova cum, then maybe 15 seconds after the first one is completely over i keep fucking and cum a 2nd time and it feels like it lasts forever... with my "medication" lol

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
I'm on 3 pain meds along with an antidepressant for an injury I sustained. I was with my wife for the first time in a month-she doesn't want it much lol , I felt tingly and like it just wasn't all out, kinda like edging! As for the amount I've never had such big loads, all 3 were enough to completely cover her chest,belly,upper legs, and was running out of her pussy ! It was fun! The only thing different is the addition of Cymbalta! I was proud of myself, she thought it was gross! The cum that is, that's why I'd like to find a female who loves cum to have fun with.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm on 3 pain meds along with an antidepressant for an injury I sustained. I was with my wife for the first time in a month-she doesn't want it much lol , I felt tingly and like it just wasn't all out, kinda like edging! As for the amount I've never had such big loads, all 3 were enough to completely cover her chest,belly,upper legs, and was running out of her pussy ! It was fun! The only thing different is the addition of Cymbalta! I was proud of myself, she thought it was gross! The cum that is, that's why I'd like to find a female who loves cum to have fun with.

Interesting that you would have any desire at all because pain meds typically dull sensation.

At next to the bottom of the side effects for Cymbalta is "changes in sexual desire or ability." Typically, AD's affect libido in a negative way but the combination of your 1 month absence along with a "new frame of mind" may have sent your arousal level above what it has ever been before. The test will be if, in a few days or sooner, you have repeat performances.

I suspect your Rx for Cymbalta is short term until your injury is healed?

Don't everybody run to their doctors and ask for Cymbalta! It, like most AD's can have some very nasty, even fatal, effects.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When I'm high on w33d i can come twice. One massive supernova cum, then maybe 15 seconds after the first one is completely over i keep fucking and cum a 2nd time and it feels like it lasts forever... with my "medication" lol

It seems to make everything slow down that would be a great thing as far as cumming is concerned.

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting that you would have any desire at all because pain meds typically dull sensation.

At next to the bottom of the side effects for Cymbalta is "changes in sexual desire or ability." Typically, AD's affect libido in a negative way but the combination of your 1 month absence along with a "new frame of mind" may have sent your arousal level above what it has ever been before. The test will be if, in a few days or sooner, you have repeat performances.

I suspect your Rx for Cymbalta is short term until your injury is healed?

Don't everybody run to their doctors and ask for Cymbalta! It, like most AD's can have some very nasty, even fatal, effects.
This is absolutely correct, don't use it unles prescribed by dr., I hope its short term for me but ins. Won't pay for surgery I need :( also I suspect your correct in your asessment of my good fortune last nite, u are very smart and intelligent man, thank you :)

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Not all anti-depressants have the same effect on sex. Some actually enhance it. Case in point Wellbutron, mirtazapine and nefazodone. All are sub classes if SSRI's. Also remember that severe depression can be as suppressive of sexuality as anti-depressives. I speak from experience.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

How old are you?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had three orgasms in less than 1o minutes before without medication. It did surprise the hell out of me. I usually stay erect after orgasm, but more than one ejaculation isn't normal for me. After I orgasm, I can keep going for awhile (20 or 30 minutes) before I take a break. The time it happened we weren't using birth control and I wasn't wearing a condom. So I pulled out, shot a nice sized load of cum on her stomach and put it back in. Not even 5 minutes later I felt the urge again and I pulled out again. With the help of a few strokes I shot a simular sized load in the exact same spot. Just as hard as the first one. Then I put it back in since I didn't go soft and maybe 2 or 3 minutes later I had to cum again. This third one wasn't as strong and it was very "watery". Only 2 spurts shot out and after that, I was very sensitive. I didn't go soft, it was just too sensitive to continue right away. The sensitivity went away after about 5 minutes or so and I didn't have another orgasm the rest of the night.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what weed is , I'm not that stupid ! I'm also proud of being drug slang naïve , I don't do the shit!

are you kidding me dude? the list of side effects of cymablta are too long to even copy and paste on here! and 3 pain meds at once??? your liver is fucked. i know this at a chemical level and personally. i took CII pain meds after lung surgery and after a couple months i could feel my body turning into a toxic soup with the xanax and pain meds together. add in a brain fuck like cymbalta and YOU SIR ARE DOING DRUGS. worse than the "shit" weed is. no one has EVER died from smoking or eating weed. no one. ever. how many people have died from the "shit" you call cymbalta or who knows what other noxious substances you ingest b/c of a Rx

i also worked at a pharmacy for a few years. and both my parents are doctors, along with lots of my family. the drug companies, pharmacies and doctors are all shmoozy together at YOUR expense. believe me when i tell you you'd be better off smokin weed for your troubles lol

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
are you kidding me dude? the list of side effects of cymablta are too long to even copy and paste on here! and 3 pain meds at once??? your liver is fucked. i know this at a chemical level and personally. i took CII pain meds after lung surgery and after a couple months i could feel my body turning into a toxic soup with the xanax and pain meds together. add in a brain fuck like cymbalta and YOU SIR ARE DOING DRUGS. worse than the "shit" weed is. no one has EVER died from smoking or eating weed. no one. ever. how many people have died from the "shit" you call cymbalta or who knows what other noxious substances you ingest b/c of a Rx

i also worked at a pharmacy for a few years. and both my parents are doctors, along with lots of my family. the drug companies, pharmacies and doctors are all shmoozy together at YOUR expense. believe me when i tell you you'd be better off smokin weed for your troubles lol

Yea you are right about all that, I just didn't know what he meant and got a little pissed! I'm cool with it now though,not a big deal:) maybe I should talk more with you about this stuff if u don't mind. I'd like to know more.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Not all anti-depressants have the same effect on sex. Some actually enhance it. Case in point Wellbutron, mirtazapine and nefazodone. All are sub classes if SSRI's. Also remember that severe depression can be as suppressive of sexuality as anti-depressives. I speak from experience.

You are allowed to believe as you wish.

Drugs.com reports:

Wellbutrin - Infrequent were impotence . . . prostate disorder.

Nefazodone - decreased sex drive

mirtazapine - impotence

I would go to the actual Big Pharma's individual web sites if I were, and thank God I am not, Rx'd ANY AD.
Correction, I had a doc that Rx'd me one of the very early Tricyclic AD's for a muscle relaxer. Unfortunately, I did not know it until 2:30 AM the morning after I took it. Even though it is now generally used in that capacity, I had side effects from HELL. I dumped the AD and dumped the doctor. Trycyclics are extremely old and IMO extremely dangerous.