3 finger rule

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
because i am so big and a top i have had to develope a 3 finger rule.
if you can take 3 of my fingers them you can take me.
had to do this after i hurt myself trying to enter a bottom that was too tight.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm. Interesting approach. I usually assume that the guy I am with knows upon seeing and sucking me if it's gonna go in or not.

Three fingers (of mine at least) certainly don't approximate my girth. Do you have big hands?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Hmmm. Interesting approach. I usually assume that the guy I am with knows upon seeing and sucking me if it's gonna go in or not.

Not really... If you recall, I had some pretty serious concerns about whether I could handle my BF. That's really why I joined up.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, now i'm curious. I have sturdy fingers, and an average penis, just over average thickness, but I'm definitely thicker than 3 fingers. Going up to the middle knuckles, I'm easily a little over 4 fingers thick. Is the rule just a guideline for a starting point?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have quite a big mushroom dickhead, so penetrating a guy's ass takes some time. I found out too that if there is space for 3 fingers I can start pressing my hard lubricated cock inside. Unfortunately not every guy can take 3 fingers ...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
novice_btm said:
OK, now i'm curious. I have sturdy fingers, and an average penis, just over average thickness, but I'm definitely thicker than 3 fingers. Going up to the middle knuckles, I'm easily a little over 4 fingers thick. Is the rule just a guideline for a starting point?

:smile: If your dick is that thick use the 4 finger rule. It's just to make a tight ass wide enough to penetrate. If you're in there is enough space .....:shocked1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My girth is 6" around (as measured by a paper ruler). Two fingers are not enough.

I have experienced that most bottoms can take most penises as long at both are patient, use lots of lube and loosen the butt up first with some foreplay. A patient, gentle top is key.

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lex said:
My girth is 6" around (as measured by a paper ruler). Two fingers are not enough.

I have experienced that most bottoms can take most penises as long at both are patient, use lots of lube and loosen the butt up first with some foreplay. A patient, gentle top is key.

Hi
As a bottom I just wanted to say I totally agree!
Opened up slowly and lubed the ass can handle a lot of girth!

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some women are scared when they see my 2in diameter, but I also find that openning them up with two fingers usually does the trick. I just wish they'd stop awing it, and get down to business.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to be in the minority here on the 3 finger rule!
Is that only for women ... or do some other guys actually like 1 or more fingers stuffed up their ASS?
As a Gay Guy who likes taking it from a Well-Hung Guy ... I don't want anybody sticking their fingers up my ASS!
Sure ... a little teasing with the finger tip around the rosebudd when applying lube, but definately not sticking a coarse finger up there!
I've certainly had my share of Well-Hung Guys Fucking My Ass ... but if their going to try sticking their finger up my ass ... they're going to have to look around trying to find someone else who can handle their size!

How do other guys feel about a finger in their ASS ?

I've NEVER turned someone down because of being too big ... and I've had some BIG COCKS ... just the thought of a rough finger going into my ASS is a Turn Off ...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MYDEEPTHROAT said:
How do other guys feel about a finger in their ASS ?

I've NEVER turned someone down because of being too big ... and I've had some BIG COCKS ... just the thought of a rough finger going into my ASS is a Turn Off ...
It's not as good as a dick, but I don't mind. It's better than getting split in half or worse yet, not fucking.

Sorcerer said:
I use the entire fist.

You would.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My three fingers (index, middle and forefinger/ring finger) are 2.5" across.I used to joke with my ex about if she can take three fingers she can take me...she could already take two at that point but she was having pain/stretching with my penis. That sorted itself out though, after going slow and her becoming more aroused/into sex.I think two fingers is enjoyable and that using three would get into freaky/painful territory for me. To me it just seems like too much, unnecessary stretching...

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:

Unfortunetly not all tops know this. I've had a guy or two just give up which is VERY irritating. As I am the one that is in pain... so why is he giving up? A big dick is going to hurt to some extent... thats just common knowledge.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
I have long used the 3 finger rule, If I can get them in, gradually going from 1 to 2 to 3, it is still tight going in but not at the bad painful tight for the bottom. And if your fingernails are clipped and your fingers and his chute are well-lubed it shouldn't feel bad at all. And if when you have that one finger in there you work his prostate well with it, that can get him to open up even more.