Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still say A and C are the same guy (look at the vein, pubes, hang, clothing style, pic-taking method...) who found an additional pic somewhere to use as B and complete the fantasy. But assuming not for the sake of the thread... why DON'T you guys just take them out and measure? You're this concerned about it, and you'll pass pictures around amongst yourselves, but you won't just let each other see? Seems like a lot of hassle to avoid the easy solution if it's that big of a deal to all parties.

dewit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you got in this argument, were you all looking at these pictures? Just find a ruler and measure amongst yourselves. I would be interested in hearing the results! There's no way of saying what each of these dicks is capable of, except it looks like number 2 is fully hard and would be the smallest.

Guschiggins

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They should either all be hard or all be soft. As they are, unless A and C are complete showers that grow very little or not at all, B is almost as long or as long, though much thinner. However, I'm guessing that the B pic is hard just so that it can compare to C, which is large and soft, and A which is large (and looks the slightest bit aroused, to be fair to the others.) Would love to see all of them hard, maybe clearly measured, for comparison. No shame in size difference, there is no "loser," just smaller after all!

Last edited: