3 generations naked

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by xenon-naturist, Jan 10, 2010.

1. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not difficult to be naked with your dad (or son) but probably a bit more unusal to three generations of the same family to be naked together, grandad, dad and son - has anyone ever been in such a situation ?

I've been at a naturist club where there was a granny, daughters and sons in law and grandkids but never knowingly seen 3 generations of guys naked together, would be good to think that some families were confident in their skin to bare all together.

2. Joo

Joo New Member

Albums:
    Never been naked with all my family at once, though my daughters have seen me naked like I have seen them (adult hood) from time to time. We don't batter an eyelid.

3. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

As a boy my grandfather, father and I were all naked together in the locker room at a pool. First time that I'd seen my grand dad's low-hangers!

4. LittleDicky

Gold Member

5. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Honestly, I have been naked more around friends than my family. I don't think my father has seen me naked since I was a little kid.

6. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The 3 generation pic has been on here before - it's now over a quarter of a century old, doubt the old man is still around but the youngest one could have sons at least as old as he was then, would be interesting to see another pic of 3 generations naked.

7. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looks like Mommy's side had some larger cock genes.
    Sure wasn't daddys side.

8. Florida Boy

Gold Member

They are gorgeous men, even fully clothed. I too would like the see the next generation or two.

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sauna culture includes bathing with immediate family naked. it would not be safe to have toddlers unsupervised around a stove full of hot rocks.

Though when we hit our teens we want to have males/females only bathing and this persists until we find somebody we are serious enough to want to bring into sauna with us-- alone. I also would not sauna with a grown child not my same sex.

Even so it's too hot in a true sauna to fool around. You scrub each other and familiarize for later...

I also grew up in a culture of artists models and emergency rooms. Clothing is a convenience and a convention only.

Draft saved Draft deleted