Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not difficult to be naked with your dad (or son) but probably a bit more unusal to three generations of the same family to be naked together, grandad, dad and son - has anyone ever been in such a situation ?

I've been at a naturist club where there was a granny, daughters and sons in law and grandkids but never knowingly seen 3 generations of guys naked together, would be good to think that some families were confident in their skin to bare all together.

Joo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been naked with all my family at once, though my daughters have seen me naked like I have seen them (adult hood) from time to time. We don't batter an eyelid.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a boy my grandfather, father and I were all naked together in the locker room at a pool. First time that I'd seen my grand dad's low-hangers!

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sauna culture includes bathing with immediate family naked. it would not be safe to have toddlers unsupervised around a stove full of hot rocks.

Though when we hit our teens we want to have males/females only bathing and this persists until we find somebody we are serious enough to want to bring into sauna with us-- alone. I also would not sauna with a grown child not my same sex.

Even so it's too hot in a true sauna to fool around. You scrub each other and familiarize for later...

I also grew up in a culture of artists models and emergency rooms. Clothing is a convenience and a convention only.