3" Inch Tube Or Higher Club

D

deleted1078276

Hey guys. My width is 2.6 inches, should I start pumping with a 3 inch tube?

Bigpumper69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow! that is incredible. could you tell us how long a pump until you can begin to fill this size tube?

This doesn’t happen over night. I’ve been pumping on and off for over 15 years. It’s a slow process where I pump twice sometimes three times a day for an hour each and I wear a cocking when I’m not pumping, one that’s not too tight but just enough where I still get circulation and still holds it’s size. Once you’re able to hold some of the fatness, when you get back in the pump it doesn’t take long to pack and then move up t the next size. Don’t push too hard as you’ll get sore quick.

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This doesn’t happen over night. I’ve been pumping on and off for over 15 years. It’s a slow process where I pump twice sometimes three times a day for an hour each and I wear a cocking when I’m not pumping, one that’s not too tight but just enough where I still get circulation and still holds it’s size. Once you’re able to hold some of the fatness, when you get back in the pump it doesn’t take long to pack and then move up t the next size. Don’t push too hard as you’ll get sore quick.

reactions the the girth have to be fantastic lol

Bigpumper69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reactions the the girth have to be fantastic lol

Lol yes it’s awesome! It’s amazing the number of women who can’t stop staring and have approached me curious and wanting to see it! Especially when I pack the 3.50! There’s no hiding that monster!

icold666v2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol yes it’s awesome! It’s amazing the number of women who can’t stop staring and have approached me curious and wanting to see it! Especially when I pack the 3.50! There’s no hiding that monster!
i love that reaction from women when they first see my cock