Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best way for me to get these type of results is to use different sized tubes and just work my way up in hot water.....but I broke my 3" tube....and many others my acylic tubes all cracked and wore out. I only have a few left that are big enough to be useful now. Maybe some day I'll get back to it.

Best way for me to get these type of results is to use different sized tubes and just work my way up in hot water.....but I broke my 3" tube....and many others my acylic tubes all cracked and wore out. I only have a few left that are big enough to be useful now. Maybe some day I'll get back to it.

I feel your pain man. Lost my old big tubes when moving and now only have a 9x2.5 that I pack too quickly. Need to get a new 3, 3.5 and bigger asap so I can continue growing.

Reactions: JJ_Jumbo

Love my monster tube but rim digs into my groin so I mostly use my 3” and then the monster.... wish they had a rim to accept the silicone cushion from pumptoys I use on the straight 3” thickwall

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone have advice on maintaining size?

I do best when I pump every morning for 30 minutes. I pump until I feel a little discomfort then back off the pressure until it’s comfortable, then pump a little more and back off again. I try to wear a covering when not in the pump.

Does anyone else have a different routine that works?

Are you pumping cock n balls or cock? Usually a silicone cock ring worn at the base of the cock (that is just a lil bit smaller) after the pump keeps the pump results longer. If you pump cock n balls I wear a cock ring (usually flexible) around entire package for 45 mins or longer helps keep pumping results longer.

Reactions: Muslnerd95