Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 18 years old and concerned about my size. I measured and my length x girth (circumference) are 51 x 44 mm (2 x 1.73 inches) soft and 75 x 69 mm (2.95 x 2.71 inches) hard.

Will that be enough or is it too small? Would you be ok with someone this size?
Are you saying you grow less than an inch when you get hard To under 3 inches? That is pretty small, are You a late bloomer? Maybe will grow more. Many of us are in the 2 inch range soft but your girth doesn’t seem like you have matured. I am 2:5x3 soft and that is really thin.

blackphantom

Experimental Member
Media
Are you saying you grow less than an inch when you get hard To under 3 inches? That is pretty small, are You a late bloomer? Maybe will grow more. Many of us are in the 2 inch range soft but your girth doesn’t seem like you have matured. I am 2:5x3 soft and that is really thin.
I went through puberty but i'm fully developed by now so i don't think it's gonna get any bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: diver6 and ppoopp

GamerFB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
3 inches can definitely be enough.
My partner is in the 3-4 inch range and I have some of the best sex I've ever had with him, it took him a little bit to truly understand that I love his penis but after that it's been smooth sailing.

Of course you may run into people that make a big deal out of it, but they probably wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.
Whoever you are be proud of what you've got, every penis is unique and that's the fun part

Reactions: diver6 and Dan0424

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 18 years old and concerned about my size. I measured and my length x girth (circumference) are 51 x 44 mm (2 x 1.73 inches) soft and 75 x 69 mm (2.95 x 2.71 inches) hard.

Would be fine for me, perfect for pentration

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Have you talked with your doctor about it? You say you have matured through puberty, but maybe you have a little bit more to go? A doctor would be able to help you with that.

If your size is going to be your final size, then learn to accept it and become the best lover you can be with the woman you're with. The vast majority of women truly don't care about your penis size, but what's inside you, etc. But .... there are things you can do (any man should do) to make sure the woman you are with is sexually satisfied. I have an above average dick, but the biggest compliments I've received from women have been my pussy eating skills, and overall lovemaking technique. My dick was just a bonus.