3 liter bottle

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_IanTheTall, Jan 2, 2006.

1. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Something has been bugging my since new years eve.

Since we couldn't go any where this year, we decided ti invite some friends over for a small get together at our house. One friend asked if he brought his squeeze with him, I've never met her, but I said "OK."

Here is why the thread title. I really like Chardonnay, as do Cheri and Sam, especially Kendall Jackson select and reserve. To celebrate the birth of Aiden, some friends got us a three liter bottle. (Regularly wines are .75 liter bottle, a magnum is a 1.5 liters, and a double is 3.0 liters)

Friends that arrived a little later, gave us the bottle with a nice blue and silver bow and some fresh cut ever green twigs tied in it. The bimbo squeeze asks, "What's that? [giggle] [giggle]" and our friend, the one who brought her, says "A magnum xl." Stupid bimbo squeeze says, "I've heard all about that. [giggle] [squeak] [giggle] [snort]" We all laughed at the snort. But after that she kept giggling and looking at my crotch, every time more wine was poured; even though I coincidentally had on dark pleated slacks.

Sorry about venting some frustration, but I'll get more understanding from here than the ficus benjamini, standing in the corner of the office.

2. GoneA

Gold Member

so what, exactly, is the problem once more? i'm a little bit confused.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I'm a whole heap confused :confused:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Me too [giggle] [squeak] [giggle] [snort].

5. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    give him a break guy's the bimbo was after his magnum XL :33: [giggle] [squeak] [giggle] [snort].:002:

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

So the problem is that she was only interested in his cock because it holds 3 liters, right? [giggle] [squeak] [giggle] [snort] :spank:

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alex i've no idea who you are, but you're adoreable.

:tongue:

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I have no idea who I am either, but you're so right. :biggrin1:

9. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    congratulations on the new baby man!

the only problem you seem to have is choosing companions with better taste in their friends

idiots abound

10. SouthernBum

SouthernBum New Member

I had the same problem when I was buying a 3 liter of Coke at the grocery store. The girl at the express lane with 3 teeth in her head was giving me very suggestive looks.[giggle] [squeak] [giggle] [snort] [giggle] [poot] [giggle] [splat]

Dammit, i i hate it when i giggle too hard.

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

Ian--

I'd be pissed too. You had planned a small New Year's celebration so you invited some "friends" over to celebrate the new year with you, your main lady and baby boy (because you're newbie parents and maybe didn't want to go out because you have baby bills). These "friends" give you a gag gift--a fuckin' reference to your cock size. And your friend's GF kept getting her voyeuristic thrills like you're Chippendales guy for the night. She was objectifying you in front of your lady. That is kinda fucked up. I think that you should tell your friend and his main squeeze how you felt about that. Maybe not invite them to anymore of your parties for awhile. That was kinda insensitive.

12. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

rawbone and invisibleman,

thanks for understanding.

There were the three of us (Cheri , Sam and I) and our son, he mostly slept. Along with a married couple, that arrived a little early, to help get ready. An alleged friend and his squeeze. Plus two long time friends, that arrived late because they got stuck at their store; they gave us the bottle, which I accidentally saw a few months ago. They got it after we told them Cheri was pregnant. The bottle wasn't a "gag" gift, it was a very thoughtful gift and was probably very difficult to find (guessing it was $130-160).

What the problem was that someone that we thought was a good friend told some bimbo, that he's currently with/doing/whatever, that I'm hung and then went so far as to cheapen a great celebration and gift by making stupid remark. I don't think his newest bimbo actually meant any thing with her question, but he meant something with his reply to it.

The comment and the stares created an awkwardness for us three and the two couples, that are good friends.

Maybe I'm just making more out of this than it is because I'm tired from not sleeping through he night for 1-1/2 weeks.

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yeah, sometimes people don't know any better. They didn't know the concept of tact and appropriateness.
    It probably was awkward at the dinner table. I think that I would be pissed off still because of the total inappropriateness of the comments. I would talk to your friend about that and how you felt. Maybe talk after things settle down.
    I know how it is to be objectified like that. I used to wear sweatpants. No more. I always wear long jackets now and baggy jeans.

14. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Life's too short to spend in conversation with bimbos. And strangers knowing your private story is always uncomfortable. Don't blame you for being pissed off.

How did your other guests take it?--assuming they're closer friends or family. I assume they just laughed it off. Maybe you should try that strategy, too. Life's definitely too short to stay mad.

Happy new year, and hope the bottle was worth it!

15. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Ian:

Congradulations on the birth of your son. Feel free to vent here - in cyberspace someone may hear you scream and send in the reserves.

You need to have a word with the bimbo bringer. You may have outgrown him as a friend; fathership has a way of doing that. He shouldn't be talking about your privates to the public. Tell him both he and his date made you feel uncomfortable.

And try to get some sleep

Take care

Ceg

16. SouthernBum

SouthernBum New Member

oh yeah congrats, for real man....i know i kid a lot, but this time i kid not

17. 25cm

25cm Member

What has me wondering, Ian, is "There were the three of us (Cheri, Sam and I) and our son...". Are you in one of those enlightened two-men-one-woman relationships and the three of you have a son?

Hey, congratulations on the kid! That's really terrific.

18. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everybody else and yourself already have this covered.

Id be frustrated too, knowing someone let the cat out of the bag and your only known as the "Hung one". Especially after the Magnum XL remark.

You have it right. A bimbo. Apparently her man is an appropriate match.
    Giggle Snort Poo and all.

19. steve319

Gold Member

Don't you hate it when your friends let you down this way? Such a nauseating feeling. Someone you let "in" to your private world just drops the ball in such a disappointing manner. I've been there, and I know the anger it sparks. Did he seem the least bit embarrassed or apologetic?

And, you know, it's especially inappropriate in cases like this. I mean, I enjoy sex and sex talk plenty, thank you, but there are times when it just isn't socially responsible. We're sexual beings, sure, but we're human beings too and should treat one another with expected respect and courtesy (feel a rant coming on...).

Anyway, I feel your pain, Ian. Try to let it go with a laugh and maybe revise your guest list at the next soiree. :smile:

20. tivers78

tivers78 New Member

I read that rather long posting of urs on another thread about the insecurity u had over ur body when u were younger so can undertand why this would be a sore point for u,especially on that specific occasion (congrats! by the way). Point is this, does ur friend now the way u feel about this and still disregard ur feelings? And maybe u shld take a bit more care in ur dressing to reduce bulge-visibility,thus cutting down on unwanted coments.

Draft saved Draft deleted