3 Months From Now

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Randy_Hardon, Oct 27, 2010.

1. D_Randy_Hardon

D_Randy_Hardon Account Disabled

Hey all. Lets just say if I followed the newbie routine for 3 months having never tried p.e. before, how much gains would I expect to see (ballpark)?

I have quit drinking alcohol and have started back at the gym, and im looking carefully at what I eat.

Currently erect im 7.1 long and 6.1 average girth (i.e, top 5.5, middle6.2, end 6.4).

What do you think i could expect if I keep it pretty much regimental for 12 weeks? Recently Single, so not much else to do hahaha

2. Satyrrific

Satyrrific New Member

Albums:
    I think you've got it all...except a face...though I can never figure of out... if someone you know visits the site they are obviously into their's and likely others' cocks. If someone reckognized me, I'd be glad to let them see my thick, fat-headed, hard veiny cock! The human cock is a display organ. And it's not about size (display) it's about how hard your cock looks that indicates health and readiness.

Naturally, the best way to improve sex, especially when your dick is more than big enough is to work on giving pleasure as you get it. That and little new things like biting or involve food...giving attention in creative ways will make you 1st class Satyr!

:saevilw:

#2 Satyrrific, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. mez420

mez420 Active Member

Albums:
    well for me 12 weeks brought no type of gain accept a harder and a firmer penis im starting to think that PE is a crock of shit at least for my experiences i havent gained a single inch and i put quite a bit of time and dedication to it i think for some men PE is just impossible or maybe i didnt do it long enough but which ever the case im gonna try a new regimen once i get a new pump a jelq device and a penis extender device and see how the combination fares as far as gaining

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

maybe you are already at your max size...what's your length and girth? it looks more than large...

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

didn't you realize that your size is actually the goal of every PE routine??? I can't imagine having a big and nice upward curved dick like yours and still desiring to increase its size trough PE... btw I think that,like in muscle training, there's a point where improvements are well visible and it's when you are a newbie or you have a small frame whereas if you already have got a large frame and/or you are no long a newbie you can't expect very big improvements...

6. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I tried jelqing for a while and still doing it but a bit less dedicated. The big change for me was when my cock is soft its huge. It used be so small when it was soft, now it hangs below my balls and I do get a lot of looks at the gym and stuff. It still grows quite a bit when I get hard. I never measured girth hard or soft but it looks thicker at the base. It is hard to tell if my length changed as a result of jelqing because at the same time I lost about 15-20lbs and really toned up my abs. So weather the jelquing worked for my erect length or it was just weight loss, I don't know and don't really care because my cock is about 1/2" longer and looks damn huge when it is soft. I would love to gain another inch and a quarter to put me in the 9" range so I plan to keep it up and hope it works!

Draft saved Draft deleted