Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for those with separate toilets?

if i touch the seat before i put in my tampon,
i could get a nasty infection.
you really want toilet seat germs in a vag you lick?

you think i should walk into the bathroom, wash my hands, walk into the toilet, find the fucking seat left up! put the seat down, walk back to the bathroom, wash my hands, walk back to the toilets, insert tampon, walk back to the bathroom, wash hands?

because THAT is what happens when the seat is unexpectedly up.
you don't think periods are enough of a drag without that extra drama?

Ugh, i hate it when you are taking the tampon out and it does this ball wrecker gravity swing back thing, i call it the full, heavy swinger. I always have bleach spray next to the toilets. And people who leave turd autographs in the toilet when there is a toilet brush next to the toilet should be shot.

thecalling

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh, i hate it when you are taking the tampon out and it does this ball wrecker gravity swing back thing, i call it the full, heavy swinger. I always have bleach spray next to the toilets. And people who leave turd autographs in the toilet when there is a toilet brush next to the toilet should be shot.

:fing02: :cry:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I hate that too. HATE it. Thanks for bringing that one up.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

All I can say is

:lmao:

What I hate even more is when someone leaves something in the toilet that you would have rather not seen... EVER! I'm going to make a sign that says PLEASE REMEMBER TO FLUSH:mad:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sub, it totally messes up a relationship once i've seen your feces ya know? It's just weird after that. The other person has no idea but i do. The only exception is your own child. But after a certain age you start getting onto them if they don't flush

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sub, it totally messes up a relationship once i've seen your feces ya know? It's just weird after that. The other person has no idea but i do. The only exception is your own child. But after a certain age you start getting onto them if they don't flush

Well I doesn't happen often, but there are times when I walk in and lift the lid and think :eek: then :mad:

But I just flush and go to the other bathroom, because I can't even use that one at that point. I do not think I would mind if I had kids, that is understandable, but I ALWAYS flush, seeing someones feces in the bowl does not give me any type of loving feelings.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, some men I know pee with the lid up (duh) and the seat down. Without splash back on the seat.

Yes guys, it can be done. Practice with a cheerio, sink that fucker. *giggles* It really works.

That's how I do it. It's really not that hard.

If I've just had sex, I'll squat directly over the bowl and lower myself a bit so that random spray will only hit the water. Same when I wake up with morning wood.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must say the "mystery was gone" when I saw my ex's crap floating in the toilet once. I never looked at her the same way again hehehe. But something tells me she did it on purpose......

Y'all are way too squeemish

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a family that always flushed, sorry. Seeing someones mangled turds makes you think way too much about what they are eating and their digestive issues.

Mine did too, no worries :wink:

I've just worked for too long on farms...poop is basically a free diagnostic tool for sick animals as well as good fertilizer, and I've seen so much of it from so many different animals that it's long lost its eww factor

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what? Fine! I'm a freak! I'm going to my room to cry. I hope you're happy:cry:

Awwwwwwwww:frown1:

Wait your not crying:biggrin1: Your hanging out in the womens section you like to be tortured!!!!!!!

Wait....I'm learning from Dolfette...

SUCK IT UP!

Still didn't seem mean did I?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awwwwwwwww:frown1:

Wait your not crying:biggrin1: Your hanging out in the womens section you like to be tortured!!!!!!!

Wait....I'm learning from Dolfette...

SUCK IT UP!

Still didn't seem mean did I?:rolleyes:

It wouldn't be so bad if you guys didn't tag team and group attack. That's just not fair.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mine did too, no worries :wink:

I've just worked for too long on farms...poop is basically a free diagnostic tool for sick animals as well as good fertilizer, and I've seen so much of it from so many different animals that it's long lost its eww factor

My husband is a sophisticated MENSA, Physica Olympiad, Mathetimatician nerd. It's totally messed up to this of his poop compared to when my doxie does a load near the back door while we were gone. An animal is an animal. A person is a person, but genius turds should never be shown to anyone else.

In 12 years, he's never once forgotten to flush. He says i havent either. Finally our daughter is just as OCD about it as we are.