3 questions for the ladies

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband is a sophisticated MENSA, Physica Olympiad, Mathetimatician nerd. It's totally messed up to this of his poop compared to when my doxie does a load near the back door while we were gone. An animal is an animal. A person is a person, but genius turds should never be shown to anyone else.

In 12 years, he's never once forgotten to flush. He says i havent either. Finally our daughter is just as OCD about it as we are.

I get it, I'm weird.:rolleyes: All I was saying is that seeing a woman's poop doesn't kill the mystery for me, because the real mystery is whatever the hell is going through her mind.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nahhhh, poop varies so much from person to person. Just pray she never has gallbladder complications. It gets pretty weird for a bit after that kind of surgery. Thank God for the internet and research that made me realize its not a big deal. Just really watch what you eat or else you'll see it undigested in a matter of minutes in the toilet. Unreal, i'd never want to let anyone get the inside view of that sort of non-mystery LOL

But yes, you are right, it is a birds eye view on what might be going wrong in there.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nahhhh, poop varies so much from person to person. Just pray she never has gallbladder complications. It gets pretty weird for a bit after that kind of surgery. Thank God for the internet and research that made me realize its not a big deal. Just really watch what you eat or else you'll see it undigested in a matter of minutes in the toilet. Unreal, i'd never want to let anyone get the inside view of that sort of non-mystery LOL

But yes, you are right, it is a birds eye view on what might be going wrong in there.

You mean the docs didn't give you a heads up about that? A huge, if not surprising, oversight

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It was all an emergency ordeal, not much time for conversation. They were trying not to make me a part of the 60+% of people who die of gallbladder rupture. You get some information that says you might get diarrhea, especially with fatty foods. But no one told you how horrible it would be, how painful, how sudden, how recognizable your food will be after it wasnt digested. It was much worse than other stories i'd heard about.

But things are right as rain now. A couple of months in, im doing pretty good. Cutting back on fat immensely.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, this thread went to shit, litereally. So for all you who are having a good time with pooh, here is a song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc
Its from Scrubs.

haha BONKY... sweet name! I'd prefer CAPTAIN BONKY... or HONKY TONKY BONKY.... or if I had one leg.... WONKY BONKY...
Bonky was a member here who I loved to hate. He had a way of stiring up trouble here, but in an interesting way. We went at it a few times only to discover that we had mutual respect for one another. So I let him do his thing and watched "the show". Its too bad he was banned.

Ok, some men I know pee with the lid up (duh) and the seat down. Without splash back on the seat.

Yes guys, it can be done. Practice with a cheerio, sink that fucker. *giggles* It really works.
OK, when I was 6-8 years old, (I dont quite remember), my godmother came into my room, shared at the time with 2 brothers. We were all in bed and it was bedtime. She told us about how it is important to lift the lid of a toilet when taking a piss. If you dont, you will splash around and make a mess for the next person, and that is very inconsiderate. I guess she must have just come from the bathroom.

Well, that day changed my life and I grew up with that belief ever since. She said nothing about putting it back down afterwards.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get it, I'm weird.:rolleyes: All I was saying is that seeing a woman's poop doesn't kill the mystery for me, because the real mystery is whatever the hell is going through her mind.

I'm with you Sbat. I don't find it all that bothersome myself. I just flush and move on.