3 sex secrets for the big and not so big dick

magnificentmember

Just Browsing
Media
1. Banish premature ejaculation forever. The method I discovered quite by accident when I was 15 has always worked for me though I have never talked to anyone who has used it, though apparently it does have a name -- reverse kegel. At the moment of imminent ejaculation, you simply apply the pelvic action that you use to force out a really hard turd and hold that pressure action till the ejaculation need passes. While you are waiting, you can attend to tits or tongue her clit or whatever indicates that you simply have not forgotten what you were doing. When you feel the urge pass you can carefully resume your fucking. If you accidently even slightly relax this reverse kegel, you will shoot your wad if the urge has not eased (may take 10-15 seconds for this to occur).

2. Cascading female orgasm. When your fuck mate is just about to cum, you press down firmly on the pelvic bone just above the vagina -- this eases up her orgasm, but not the urge to revieve her mounting tension. Then you start fucking (or sucking or whatever the hell you are doing down there) again and repeat and repeat and repeat until she begs you to let her go and you will witness a volcanic eruption like you have never seen before and in much less time than if you have to start fucking from scratch over and over again.

3. Squirting female orgasm. This one only works on the trully liberated female and one who has the plumbing to complete the act. You must energize both the clit and g-spot so fucking will not work. Though you can with lots of lube use thumb on the clit and fingers deep inside her to massage her g-spot. There may be repulsion at where this will lead you as may gals think that what they are about to experience is pissing all over you. If she lets the inevitable occur there will be an enourmous disgorgement of fluid (that is not piss -- but have not the foggiest where this volume of clear, colorless, odorless fluid could be coming from). You will want to have a towel available. I have talked to urologists about this and they concur that in some females there is a vestigial opening into the vagina that is similar to the prostate opening into our pee track. Who knows, but it is a cum that is not to be forgotten by you are the lucky chick you choose to send to heaven.