Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmm...Option #3 is slightly appealing but I'd need BALLS to go all in but not with a rusty razor because that would leave a mark...option #4 would seem to be uncomfortable for the rest of the journey (if you know what I mean:wink:)

Any chance of adding an (E) option?*

(* - NONE of the ABOVE - considering the current political climate:wink:)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While not having a female in your life for 3 months at a time can indeed be frustrating I would guess, it all depends on how much you enjoy being a merchant marine. A few guys I know that do that absolutely love being merchant marines. In time, maybe you will realize that if you find the right girl, coming home for those three months after being away for three months, I would guess would be filled with all kinds of great things!

It all boils down to how much do you enjoy your career?

I can agree that sex is important, but secondary when it comes to happiness.

cmk1968

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite is your basic "yellow cake" in a box with the tub of chocolate frosting. A piece of that and a glass of milk and I'm in heaven.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well I'm working on 10 months without anything at all, and before that nothing for 4 years.

So if nothing else, relish not being me for awhile to take your mind off those long 3 months.

Much as I like travel I doubt I could handle it if it were done a boat filled with other guys for a quarter of a year.