3 sizes of cock

D_Flesshewer Timbergirth

Experimental Member
Media
Does this occur with anyone else?
My cock is a decent size soft, becomes big when it's hard and then once in a while, certain things can turn me on to the point where my cock gets ridiculous-
people have commented, like wow, what just happened!?
Is it like this for other any other guys too?

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I get that too, every now and then I feel like I grow another inch, and if someone is around to see it, they always make some kind of comment as well

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens to me sometimes, there are times where i can see that it does get half inch extra in lenght, and sometimes i do feel it thicker, like my two pics on the gallery, one looks a bit thicker than the other, other times i feel im not as thick, i guess it depends in how aroused i am at the moment

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah same thing happens to me too, i didn't realise it was such a common phenomenon, when i get "extra large" (gf's term for it lol) my current gf will only let me do certain positions and she can't take the extra without being in pain. Plus my cock has a slight bend to my left but at these times the bend is a lot more noticeable.

At these times its thicker, longer, harder i find that i have less sensitivity and can keep going for much longer!!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I got a blowjob, I remember my dick getting a bit thicker and longer! I was like "where did THIS come from??!" lol. I guess it only happens when I'm actually doing something sexual. Otherwise, I've never seen it at that size when I'm alone.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after being very hard for awhile, I get super hard, lose sensitivity, and longer. usually, at this point my wife orgasms, and I noticed this with other women I fucked before I was married. my wife said its goes from big to huge. she can feel it get bigger. the loss of sensitivity gives me stubborn cock, and able to drive her to several orgasms.

Many times she will suck me til I'm at the huge stage and ride me.

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely agree, there are basically three stages of erection for me too. Non-erection, regular erection, and when the girl does or says something really hot, I just blow up, and she usually says dammn, I can feel you get bigger, or holy shit baby your f'ing huge. Good stuff for the ladies. At that point if she switches and gives me oral, I can't hold back any longer...

tecknical1

Just Browsing
Media
almost like when you squeeze your cock or do it with your pelvic floor muscles (keegle excercises for women) then it gets rock hard (god its like you have steel in there) ...yeppers...

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, mine does that too. Especially after I have been engaged in sexual activity for a while. It gets larger than usual and I take much longer to come, almost like it shuts off some nerve endings and turns on the blood supply. My partner really digs it.

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i agree as well, after i have a prostate massage my cock is rock hard ( i think i gain 1/4 to 1/2 inch ) then i have reg hard on and my almost hard on which is usually when i am round two.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i would say i have 4 sizes of cock.
(1) supersoft - (2) soft - (3) hard - (4) superhard

the first one i get sometimes when it is really cold or i'm really stressed. then my cock is around 2.8
soft usually i'm 3.7
hard i'm around 6.1
and sometimes when i'm very-very horny, i can reach 6.5