3-Some Advice....I don't know what to do

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,

I never thought I'd be posting something like this...LOL. This has always been a fantasy of mine, but, figured it was just one of those things that would best remain in fantasy-land.

Well, a friend of mine (we hang out together and were FWB for a while) is seeing a new guy. Last night as she and I were having a few brews, she asked me if I'd join them for a 3-Some. I was almost speechless. It seems she tells the new guy all about "us" and the stuff we do and talk about and supposedly he's ok with it! Well they had discussed a 3-some, of course he wants two women and she wants two men. They agreed to both, I guess.

She and I discussed that I don't want ANYONE to feel left out! She said she has no problem giving us both attention. She and I define ourselves as TRY-SEXUAL...we'll try just about anything. The new guy, is kinda on the fence, but, says he's up for it.

Supposedly he is going to book a hotel room for Sunday and we are going to meet him there. Now she is kinda fickle so the bottom could fall out of this, but, when i saw her this morning she didn't call it off. So, apparently it is still on.

I think it sounds like fun. She is a great partner. Supposedly he isn't super hung or anything to make me feel bad. LOL. I'd really like to try it, just because I've never done it and don't expect to get the chance too. She and I have come to terms with the limiting of the feelings we have for each other. When I asked her if she considered thier reationship SERIOUS....I got a resounding NO!!!

So basically, I have the oportunity for a 3-some with one person I know well trust and care about. The 3rd party is known to her (I've met him once, but don't socialize with him) who she trusts. Seems like if it is even possible for this to work, this would be the ideal combination.

What does anyone think? Go for it? Back out now? Or wait till tonight and see if she tries to call it off. We are supposed to get together tonight to make the detals.

TIA

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I do tend to over think things, yes. LOL!!!

I'm just wondering what other ppl thought, since she and I have history and she and new guy are making history ...lol... ok I guess we all are. I don't want to screw up our friendship over a sexual fantasy.

Also, I really feel like I WANT it to happen. I figured I'd be trying to get out of it, but, I'm really into the idea! Hope she or new guy, don't screw it up!!!!!

LOL, guess I just needed to tell somebody. I don't have many people that I could tell something like this to.

Last edited: