3-some

Donny_ny

Experimental Member
Media
my girlfriend and I are thinking of doing a 3-some with a guy with a very large cock. We placed an ad in Craigslist and got some really good replies but I figured I'd try this site. I can't seem to find a way to search NYC/Brooklyn profiles on this site, seems to be a lot harder then it should be. No pun intended...lol

Anyway, my question is this? As a free member, which I currently am, is there a way to search members according to city?

This way I can look at their profiles and see if my girlfriend would like to contact them.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my girlfriend and I are thinking of doing a 3-some with a guy with a very large cock. We placed an ad in Craigslist and got some really good replies but I figured I'd try this site. I can't seem to find a way to search NYC/Brooklyn profiles on this site, seems to be a lot harder then it should be. No pun intended...lol

Anyway, my question is this? As a free member, which I currently am, is there a way to search members according to city?

This way I can look at their profiles and see if my girlfriend would like to contact them.

I think it would be better if you simply used this forum and waited to see if people want to contact you. Many members here are not here to be contacted for unsolicited sexual requests.