3 some

D_Ari_Hola

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so me and my bestfriend whos a guy are going to have a 3some with a friend of ours this is going to be the first time im having sex they both know this and are completely ok with it and so am I. Its a "no homo" sort of thing just us fucking her im just a little hesitant because im not that big I would say a little bellow avarage and im pretty sure my friends bigger then me as fare as I can tell from all the stores hes told me and from the look of his bulge. So Im kind of lost on what to do I want to have sex with her even tho im gay because I want to try it but im having second thoughts because of my size I dont want to disappoint her so to speak and Im afraid of what my bestfriend might think. Do I just say what the fuck size aint everything and just fuck her? Any thoughts

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
Just go for it man. Forget what they will think, enjoy yourself. If she isn't getting off from yours, so what? Forget her pleasure and focus on your own so your satisfied.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya. with it being ur first time, just focus on being relaxed and just enjoying urself. what i'd do. i was going to lose my virginity in a 3some, but my friend bailed on setting it up lol