FFM
or what

we are a M/F

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a 3 way relationship...The only thing is you should both be comfortable with whatever happens and if you're not stop... Its not worth breaking your relationship...Have fun experiment it may work out for you and then again you both may not even like it but at least give it a shot if thats what you BOTH want

Racer06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you with 2 girls or girl and guy...what is the best part about it...watching, joining in and do you get off with the guy or what..not sure how the guy part plays off...would not mind sucking his dick but not sure on anal...suggestions??

thanks dude!

B_stu.kay823

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a 3 way relationship...The only thing is you should both be comfortable with whatever happens and if you're not stop... Its not worth breaking your relationship...Have fun experiment it may work out for you and then again you both may not even like it but at least give it a shot if thats what you BOTH want

Agreed. There's no shame in a little experimentation

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

A long term 3 way? I'm jealous!:smile:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are you with 2 girls or girl and guy...what is the best part about it...watching, joining in and do you get off with the guy or what..not sure how the guy part plays off...would not mind sucking his dick but not sure on anal...suggestions??

thanks dude!

Its a MMM relationship..I like watching joining and everything in between...If you and your girl are comfortable with you sucking go for it and as for anal if its not right for you don't do it..I would suggest you play with your butthole by rubbing the outside of it and maybe try a finger or two see if its something you like..You might be surprised at the feeling..Remember have fun!!!

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Agreed.
I was in a similar situation with a couple friends for a while, one of the few rules we had was being honest with each other during that period. I know there was talk of bringing her gf over a couple times, but I never found out if they did for sure or not. (Her gf was a bit of a slut, and everyone knew it, from her kids to her traveling husband and neighbors.) Also talked about bringing in one of my gf's, but it never happened. She didn't quite click with them.

She eventually tired of it, after some health issues, and we called it quits for a while. Then he wanted to continue with me a few times after that, but I wasn't totally comfortable about her not knowing. She did suspect things were going on, but way more often than they actually were. I'm not entirely sure what was going on with them, but things came to a head and we basically ended the relationship. I just didn't want to break them up, so I stepped aside, as she had a really jealous period there. (I did suspect that something might have been going on with her, while he was away for military, but could never confirm, and she may have projected that onto us.)

Ran into them a few times since, and things seem to be better between them, but whatever dynamic we had is gone, now. Still miss him as a friend, but she was always "fair weather friend" towards me, esp if she wanted $omething.