3-way with dudes

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys. never had a 3-way and want to with guys. Wanna know what the hottest 3-way sex you had is..like fucking and gettin ur ass rimmed at the same time etc.
Thanks

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
besides the traditional positions, have had my pecs worked by one or two guys, while another delivered a BJ ... had one guy mouthing my balls, while another delivered a BJ ... etc

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
gee, thanx ... but enough about me, care to tell us how you and the guys you mentioned, Monster, et al, would engage each other? later! (off to the gym)

You dirty lad, oh well here goes...
Well id want Monster to tap my arse, and whilst hes doing that to me, id like to fuck Hellboy whilst i wank his cock and he tongues with Monster - get all our big horny cocks throbbing and drippin. Then id like Hellboy to suck me off, whilst Monster fucks his arse and I suck Monster's big beefy tits Then I want Hellboy to eat out Monster's butt whilst I eat out his. My cock is stiff and drippin just at the thought of it...
:biggrin1:

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lord, someone's put some thought into it. The hottest threeway moment for me was once when one guy was blowing me while his bf rimmed me. Too intense, if there is such a thing.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My buddies and I have engaged in just about every type of 3-, 4- and 5-way possible. Have vacuum pumped with 4 other guys. I don't bottom or rim but we are into sweaty pit, tit and cock play. On a flat bench my favorite is to suck :tongue:another guy while another is suckin me :tongue:and the other two are fuckin both my armpits with my arms held against the sides of my chest.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My buddies and I have engaged in just about every type of 3-, 4- and 5-way possible. Have vacuum pumped with 4 other guys. I don't bottom or rim but we are into sweaty pit, tit and cock play. On a flat bench my favorite is to suck :tongue:another guy while another is suckin me :tongue:and the other two are fuckin both my armpits with my arms held against the sides of my chest.

Fuck you given me a massive!! :biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You dirty lad, oh well here goes...
Well id want Monster to tap my arse, and whilst hes doing that to me, id like to fuck Hellboy whilst i wank his cock and he tongues with Monster - get all our big horny cocks throbbing and drippin. Then id like Hellboy to suck me off, whilst Monster fucks his arse and I suck Monster's big beefy tits Then I want Hellboy to eat out Monster's butt whilst I eat out his. My cock is stiff and drippin just at the thought of it...
:biggrin1:

Im confused, wheres my cock again?, wheres damians tongue?, wheres hellboys left leg? Im confused!!!:biggrin1:

Ive done a few 3ways but, always with a dude and a chick, It would be interesting to have TWO handles to play with.