3-way with dudes

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Consider Myself The Fuckee, Since I Don't Get To Use My Tool On Them, That Is Why It Is A Twosome, Them, And Me

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes maybe I would change it on my profile.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

You need to set it at 5% at the very least dude! Come on! You've opened your mind (and your arse) in writing for all to see, to all sorts of dirty, lewd and horny things in this twisted and perverted thread of posts....

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung dude! You can teach us some tricks and we will return the favour!

Ive got a sexual arts black belt in cock sucking, fuckin and rimming! :biggrin1:
Well I'm expert in pussy eating and pussy pounding . Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm a guy virgin ( never with guys yet ):biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're gonna have to change the OPs title to this thread to 2, 4 or 5 way.

...why stop there, Monster!? Every multi-sex party I've been to NEVER seems to be enough!

Guys, 3-ways are one of the best ways to see if you can really let go. I love the way it gets hard to tell where one guy starts and another begins. The body parts are all within reach. It's hard to get your mouth on a cock when you've only got one other guy in the room and he's busy rimming your ass (...keep eating my ass like that, DJ...oh, and look where Monsters cock is, right near my mouth!...mmm, that's gotta be Primal's ass on my nose and his cock I'm pumping).

Yup, if you can't let go with your bf or lover, than it's doubtful you can in a group.

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had three-ways, four-ways, orgies, ad infinitum. I do find that after the initial "OHMYGODTWOOTHERHOTGUYSWANNAFUCK!" wears off, things get a bit weird because one of the guys (the less hot one) will get relegated to the sidelines. For myself, I prefer one-on-one or more than three.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had three-ways, four-ways, orgies, ad infinitum. I do find that after the initial "OHMYGODTWOOTHERHOTGUYSWANNAFUCK!" wears off, things get a bit weird because one of the guys (the less hot one) will get relegated to the sidelines. For myself, I prefer one-on-one or more than three.

Fair enuf, Beef. I know what you mean about the lack of reciprocity that can come about. But that's could be because one of the members is either just not participating or paying attention to the group dynamic.

I've been in groups that had the potential of going nowhere but as soon as I injected :)tongue:) a bit of attention to the guy on the sidelines, it all started coming together again. It also means the other guys have to be willing to do the same; I sometimes like to sit back myself and just get treated like a sex toy...used like a bitch. I don't consider myself a submissive personality, but in a healthy, dynamic group fuck, I tend to flip alot. And being a sub is very freeing for me.

It's a great place to have that opportunity than in a Multi-way!

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
me and my boyfriend get into 3ways every now and then. it's pretty hot having a third person join in to mess around with. in fact we're planning for one tonight.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me and my boyfriend get into 3ways every now and then. it's pretty hot having a third person join in to mess around with. in fact we're planning for one tonight.

Me too...can we ask ask the rest of my possie too? We're clean, only bite when asked, go where we're needed without question, and don't stop till everyone is lying comatose in a pool of sweat, cum, lube and spit.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couples are cool, groups are great.

The best multiples, however, are with strangers in combination. Couple drama can get out of hand faster than you can say "Why did you kiss him?".