3-way with dudes

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude I am a big fan of them. But make sure you get the right 3 people together. Because if one isnt the right guy, you are in for a forgetable night of lousy sex. And no one likes to be left out. And thats what happens if one of them aint the right guy.

Although if you include the closeted married guy from the military or work or the chior director from a predominately African American church (hold on Rita, I been in the same interracial relationship longer than you have been born, so dont try to push race shit at me), if one of those is your third, Dude, you are set!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been in five threesomes. I had friends that loved doing that. One was my fuck buddy, and the other had a huge cock that I liked sucking.

The hottest was: I had one guy on one nipple, another guy on another nipple, my dick in another guy's mouth, and was fingering this Puerto Rican guy with an ass like Novicebottom's. The guy I was fingering was tongue-wrestling with another guy.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been in five threesomes. I had friends that loved doing that. One was my fuck buddy, and the other had a huge cock that I liked sucking.

The hottest was: I had one guy on one nipple, another guy on another nipple, my dick in another guy's mouth, and was fingering this Puerto Rican guy with an ass like Novicebottom's. The guy I was fingering was tongue-wrestling with another guy.

Not that it matters, but I think your math is a little off even tho you sound like a kindred spirit!

you + 2 on each nipple + guy on your dick + PR + tongue-wrestler = 6