1. rstrnt

rstrnt New Member

Albums:
    Here is the deal. My partner and I have been together for 6 years. We have a great relationship.

We are considering bringing in a third for a night.

Has anybody done this, and what was the feeling like after that night?

good idea, bad idea?

Opinions?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would encourage you to remember the adage:

"A camel is a horse designed by a committee."

Enough stated.

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seeing as the above makes absolutely no sense to me (genuinely confused), I'll answer the OP.

Had many many threesomes. The key is to make sure every one is equally attracted to every one else. You do not want to get into the situation where one of the participants starts feeling left out, a fifth wheel. That will only cause all sorts of problems.

Also lay down the ground rules before you start and make sure every one understands and agrees - to wit, this is about sex and sex only. This guy is here to provide the thrill of an extra body and dick. He is not a person in the relationship, he is a body in the bed. Both you and your partner have to be secure in that before you go any further.

That is not to say treat him like an emotionless piece of meat - just don't go planning on building any relationships with this guy.

Once you've got all of that settled and out of the way, you can relax and enjoy the sex however it comes - as long as it's safe and consensual.

4. Stealthblade

Stealthblade New Member

Excellent advice from LVSXY888. My partner and I have also had multiple threesomes. I'd only add to the advice above to know yourselves well enough to be certain that there will be no jealousies or weirdness, either during or after the fact, and to keep a certain degree of playfulness as part of the mixture. Each relationship is different, but, at least in our case, some first-rate threesomes actually enhanced our relationship, and memories of them have provided great fodder and fuel for the two of us on occasions when we've gotten it on alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted