<3 Women with bigger booties

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Cliebert_Chodechoker, Aug 19, 2005.

1. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Ok
    Its been my experience that women who have thicker asses and legs can handle a bigger cock ALOT better than a skinnier woman. i guess these are the only women i like to get with tho. When i see a thick ass n legs i dont need n e thing up top to play with. N E WAY has any one else noticed this to be true?

2. jonadkins

jonadkins Member

There&#39;s no relation between the size of her "booty" and the size of cock she can accommodate.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Well all I can say personally is that the ex was quite a &#39;thick&#39; bodied girl and took all 8 of the English inches like a pro. Other girls, who were smaller have said flat out &#39;I (my vagina) am only small, it might not fit&#39; etc...

Of course there is no relation, I&#39;ve seen small girls, small Asian girls in fact, take very large cocks.

4. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I wonder where that relationship might be - can&#39;t imagine a reason why a slimmer woman shouldn&#39;t be able to take a big dick as good as a bigger woman. I&#39;ve been with both, and the difference is a pure visual miscompare - a big dick may look even bigger if you have sex with a petite (or very lanky, or short) woman, while it looks more fitting with a woman who has some extra pounds. But when it comes to taking, both are pretty equal.

Bruce

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It&#39;s not related to the size of the rest of her body. The only thing a small woman provides different is the wonder about where she&#39;s putting it all.

6. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Yeah, I don&#39;t think there&#39;s a correlation between body size and the anatomical structure of a woman when it comes to "handling" a penis. However, for me at least, there is a big difference in how turned on I get by body types, so I think that my performance in bed is enhanced if a girl has a large butt and thighs, haha. So yeah, if that&#39;s your type and you&#39;re more apt to go down on a "thicker" woman for a while instead of just going through the usual motions, it&#39;s going to make the sex a lot "easier".

7. root00

root00 Member

The thicker the woman the more body there is to block entry so skinnier chicks might be taking it all more directly.

8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, depends on whether you believe in plumpers, BBW, or just whaleflesh&#33;

9. rico 9x6

rico 9x6 New Member

[
    From my experiences, I have been with a few women with J.Lo asses, they all seemed to love being pounded from the back- doggystyle- one friend told me that it felt like she was getting a really intense massage when she got hit from the back and she would always start off scared that I was going to rip her apart, but by the middle of the session, she was hollaring to get banged harder.

10. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

I would think I probably fit under the category of a smaller woman... although I see myself as average in many areas...

Anyway, I am not sure about what you&#39;ve posed here. I have heard a lot of guys state they would rather be with thicker women because of size issues. I do not think that physically weight would be a factor, but then I am not an expert. Vaginas are like penises... they do come in all different sizes.....

11. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I don&#39;t think there&#39;s any correlation, just like Dr Bubbles said there&#39;s different size penises and vaginas. I&#39;m on the small side and on a few rare occasions have been able to accomodate all of my man. He&#39;s amazed how much I can take compared to some of his ex&#39;s.

12. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Logic does not support this contention of yours... and I think this will point out your fallacy:

It means that a woman only needs to add weight to fit the larger cock&#33;
    I think NOT...

13. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

You are right - the amount of flesh on the body is irrelevant. But there is a reasonable expectation for a correlation between pelvis width and vaginal width but only to the same degree as there is a broad correlation between height and penis length.

But this correaltion is almost unnoticeable - 5% or 10% bigger or smaller than average - and we are all aware of the very many exceptions to any rule in this area.

14. twodogs

twodogs New Member

I&#39;m new and this is my first post. I&#39;ve been lurking for a long time and finally decided to register. :hi:

My first wife had a thick ass and thighs. I&#39;m seven inches and she would complain of bottoming out. The woman I&#39;m with now is slender and no problems. I have to agree with the others that there is no correlation between body size / shape and vaginal size / depth.

Regards,
    Twodogs

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Hello there&#33;

16. jonb

Gold Member

I&#39;ve found no difference based solely on hips.

17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I like &#39;em tall AND thick. Best sex I&#39;ve ever had was with a lady almost 6&#39; tall with big, long, smooth muscular thighs. Chick does Pilates like it&#39;s part of her religion. She&#39;s incredibly strong and supple, and screams like I&#39;m skinning her alive when we fuck.

And I did hit bottom in her, moreso at different times in her cycle than others.

My ex wife was short, but had a big old butt and set of thick thighs. She could take it all and want more.

Ah LAHK BUTTZZZ&#33;

18. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    my current girlfriend is 5&#39;2" and 105 lbs. and she can take about 8-8.25 of my 8.5" inches......... so from this I would add a point to the "totally random, doesnt matter the physical size of a girl compared to her vagina category"

19. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not really in to very large bottoms, so my experience there is limited, but I can see no reasonable reason that larger weight or hip size has anything to do with vagina size. Though I have noticed a small correlation, in my experience with some very short women having deep vaginas (go figure) and also some very tall women having deep vaginas. But then again I can readily remember exceptions to that for both shorter and taller ladies. It just seems that when I remember my experiences, some of the women able to accomodate much of me best were either reasonably petite in height (5&#39;1 to 5&#39;4") or very tall (5&#39;10" and up). In my experience, for what it is worth, ladies who were average height, with some wonderful exceptions, were also average in vagina size and depth and had difficulty with me. But since every one is different, I try to make no assumptions when I meet a lady and it seems we will progress to that point of finding out.

20. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I once had a girlfriend who was...absolutely cavernous. She has a large, loose pussy. She took my cock with embarrassing ease, it felt like I was fucking a cave. Anyway, she was skinny with a little ass. My next girlfriend was shorter with a big ass and could never take my whole cock the 2 1/2 years we were together. She was so tight I came in about 4 pumps the first time I was with her. After the Cave of Wonders it was pretty exciting. Don&#39;t worry, I fucked her 3 more times after that. From personal experience, it doesn&#39;t matter with the body type. I&#39;ve pounded skinny women and larger women. With men it doesn&#39;t seem to matter, they all like it hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted