3000 Posts

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why you are so unhappy? Maybe you have weight issues with being overweight? Join a gym and work on yourself it might help.At least you will be healthy.Much love Jason.:tongue:

uncalled for, sounds like harassment to me. uncut is hot and has a big cock.
believe me i don't have a crush on you, jasondawgxxx. if you can go on about hello kitty
shit, then i can waste a few posts about your incessant posts we all put up with, 3007, 3008, 3009, 3010, 3011, since april??
holy crap.

offroad

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why you are so unhappy? Maybe you have weight issues with being overweight? Join a gym and work on yourself it might help.At least you will be healthy.Much love Jason.:tongue:

see jason... you stoop low all the time, low blow, pathetic little man you are
perhaps we should start bashing on you!?
i wont even bother.. its too easy
you always end your post with the same little smiley,like you are actually getting to anyone, when w e are all lauging at your flamboyant little ass, haha
if you wernt such a flamboyant , fragile little guy, i would rip into you, but either way you would report me like the little bitch you are, if i gave a shit id report you, but instead, keep posting, let everyone see what a tool u are, you asked for this, no, you WANTED this.. stop with the pathetic insults and eveyrone will leave you alone in your little thread to play by yourself , tool

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uncalled for, sounds like harassment to me. uncut is hot and has a big cock.
believe me i don't have a crush on you. if you can go on about hello kitty
shit, then i can waste a few posts about your incessant posts we all put up with, 3007, 3308, 3009, 30010, 30011, since april??
holy crap.

offroad

And what you have now done is taken my thread hostage which is against tos.Much love and be sure to send me fan mail.Jason.:tongue:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And what you have now done is taken my thread hostage which is against tos.Much love and be sure to send me fan mail.Jason.:tongue:

not against terms of service. responding to your original post.
read terms of service if you have time between your 3018, 3019 posts since april?
laughable. pathetic.

offroad

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Note to self: don't make self congratulatory posts about my post counts. Especially not when your friends are not around. This is the one that has gone downhill the quickest. Maybe others can learn from it.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Note to self: don't make self congratulatory posts about my post counts. Especially not when your friends are not around. This is the one that has gone downhill the quickest. Maybe others can learn from it.
LMAO.Right????? Oh well my Mother always says.The time to worry is when they STOP talking about you.:biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And my mother always said other people wouldn't need to congratulate me when I congratulated myself first, although I was never precisely sure how to take that. She's an extremely sardonic woman. It took me over a year to do what you do every month so perhaps you're just that much more dedicated. Or, more likely, much more obsessed. On the other hand, Ambien is also a good alternative (I know; I have sleep issues as well). Enjoy your kudos!

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And my mother always said other people wouldn't need to congratulate me if I congratulated myself, although I was never precisely sure how to take that. It took me over a year to do what you do every month so perhaps you're just that much more dedicated. Or obsessed. On the other hand, Ambien is also a good alternative (I know; I have sleep issues as well). Enjoy your kudos!
Nick 95% of my posts are in threads like "last one to post wins" I admit Im a post whore,lol.But I mean is it hurting anyone on here? no.So I ask.Why all the negative comments from some? Oh well I wish them nothing but good thoughts.Thanks again Nick you are a doll.:biggrin1:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JD, some might suggest that if you're spending that much time in Last Person to Post or Count Up to One Million threads, you might find masturbation a more rewarding--and relaxing--hobby. I know I do. :wink:
Sexy Nick I do.At least 4 times a day.And I have sex with Matt.Maybe I should start writing more.Anyways thanks for the advice.Your a doll.:biggrin1:

I agree and disagree. This forum is, theoretically, about the large penis in all of us. But lets be honest: a forum that talks exclusively about that would get tiresome. And so we offer up discussion on a multitude of other topics whilst sprinkling in large dick pics to keep the website title true. I don't have a problem with side-tracking on occasion. Keeps the mind fresh.

However, I believe in quality over quantity. Having 1000, one sentence posts is a bit...weak. Too easy. Give us something to think about. Give us a reason to debate. Give us thought-provoking insight.

Now I'm just preaching :soapbox:

Well stated HugoB.

Nick 95% of my posts are in threads like "last one to post wins" I admit Im a post whore,lol.But I mean is it hurting anyone on here? no.So I ask.Why all the negative comments from some? Oh well I wish them nothing but good thoughts.Thanks again Nick you are a doll.:biggrin1:

Since you asked.....

Your online persona comes off as the retarded love child of Doris Day and Perez Hilton, you perpetually type in a very annoying bold blue font ignoring all sentence spacing which makes your posts difficult to read, and you'd do something so attention-craving as make a thread about your 3000th post as if your posts actually contained anything other than eye candy and vapid lolz. Janitors don't get diplomas for cleaning college toilets for four years. Maybe you're a quadriplegic or a bubble boy with nothing better to do, but shit, look at Christopher Reeve and Stephen Hawking. They went out and did something with their day.

All this wouldn't be bad if you confined your activity to Celebrity Endowments or Funny Stuff, but where you really go off the rails are in the serious threads where you display all the intellectual acumen of a clothing store dummy where it's apparent you haven't even bothered to read the thread. And that's rude not only to the original poster, but the other people replying as well. It's like having the living room TV turned on to a sitcom while trying to have a discussion. YOU may not take some threads seriously but others do. It would be nice if you could respect that.

Truly you have made yourself out to be, for all appearances, about as substantive as a lemon meringue: yellowish, half-baked, fluffy, prolific, slightly bitter, if nauseously sweet, and filled with hot air.

You know I love you.LOLZ.Hugz.Kizzez!:smile::biggrin1::tongue::smlove2:

Last edited by a moderator: