3000 Posts

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason Els

I think your character assassination of JasonDawg is uncalled for. Especially after his last post. Trust me, he could have posted something a lot more waspish in response. No one comes here to be analysed & dissected. Jason doesnt pretend to be anything he's not around here. He gives good entertainment value to many & puts a lot of effort into finding pictures for others to enjoy. You talk as though he gives nothing here. Totally untrue, even though you may not like what he offers. Im not writing this to kiss his ass either I just think youre judging him from a selfish viewpoint. Not everyone here has to offer heavyweight intellect or deep insights into world issues. Actually those type of conversations are a very small part of this site. Im not saying that he's an angel either but he's always polite to those who are polite to him. But some just cant resist taking pot shots. As for this thread; many have done the same thing for far less posts. What were their oh so worthy reasons for doing such? Were their posts really anymore worthwhile than his? Some maybe, others not so. Jason likes attention. Like, duh! People could accuse you of exactly the same thing judging by your numerous posts. You obviously want your opinions to be heard by many. Nothing wrong with that & your opinions are usually bang on. But....attention is attention at the end of the day & your reasons for needing it are probably not all that different to JDs if the truth be known. Just live & let live for fucks sake. Ignore the blue if blue isnt for you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's OK, I've built a round tower in my backyard. Round towers thwart Vikings, just ask Manly.

The alternative is to toss your gold (member) in a fast flowing, silty river - though that can just serve to piss them off. Would it piss 747 off if I tossed you in a fast flowing, silty river? Hmmm :scratchchin:, I think it would piss you off more... though that may depend on how one is defining 'toss' :biggrin1::rolleyes:

*stuff in red*

MY EYES! MY EYES!! I think they're bleeding... :eek::bigeyes::hypnotized::cool:

X - I'm certain that was a spirited defense of your bud, and indeed why not, but I couldn't read it because the pain was unbearable. I now feel like Johnny Depp at the end of Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MY EYES! MY EYES!! I think they're bleeding... :eek::bigeyes::hypnotized::cool:

X - I'm certain that was a spirited defense of your bud, and indeed why not, but I couldn't read it because the pain was unbearable. I now feel like Johnny Depp at the end of Once Upon a Time in Mexico.[/quote]

Manly, dearest. At your age you need glasses anyway so Im gently pushing you towards the opticians. OK, shoving you. I know my bold red is outrageously garish but I feel naked without it now! When I dont glam up the text it looks drab, dreary & haggard. Like you without one of your shoplifted designer dresses on(plus cheap shoes). :biggrin1: Anyway, I shall persist with it until they take the colour palette away. Or take me away. Either or.

As for my defense; I just react to things I see. I genuinely think he has a place here & he's found a niche. Simple as that. His threads get good responses. My Top 5 threads were ridiculed recently despite the fact that the first one got 180 replies. Point? who's to say what is relevant round here?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Careful Jason_els. At any moment the Scandahoovian thought police could step in to this thread. It's almost overdue for some remedial editing to keep everything nice. :smile:

In my best Queenie accent, Girl no you didn't just say that. Well snap.:tongue:
YouTube - Snap Your Fingers

Not sure if its an accomplishment, or a sickness of someone with too much time on his hands? (although I do enjoy most of your posts)

Just for the heck of it I felt this thread needed some more theme music.
YouTube - The Rolling Stones - Time is on my side

D

deleted3782

I know from first hand experience that being a post whore is A LOT of work. It doesn't just happen. It takes massive amounts of time, energy, resources, and devotion, and requires that posters become one with the site, all day, all night. Such roles should never be taken lightly. :eek13: (emoticon of "are you for real?)

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone notice "XCUZE" only posts or shows up when trouble is brewing?
how has he not been banned yet?1
he doesnt contribute ANYTHING to this site, except drama, he puts his nose where it doesnt belong and drags himself in the middle of every confrontation there is

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone notice "XCUZE" only posts or shows up when trouble is brewing?
how has he not been banned yet?1
he doesnt contribute ANYTHING to this site, except drama, he puts his nose where it doesnt belong and drags himself in the middle of every confrontation there is

This post has fuck all to do with the thread topic & you are clearly baiting me. I reported you for sending me a nasty PM during the Cleaning house thread even though we'd never had any contact whatsoever at that point. Now Ive reported you again. You have issues. You also bore me with your obvious tactics. Get off the thread if you have no opinion on the subject - & stay off.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reported me again? are you out of your mind? honestly..
all i do is call it how i see it, stop wasting your life reporting people who you dont agree with on internet forums, grow up, and shut up already, you are a waste of oxygen
get off the thread if i have no opinion? hahaha - you do nothign but show up and start fights, get real man, look in the mirror, your pathetic
honestly.. theres one of you on every forum, no identity, no pics, but somehow u think you can come here and associate with all us real people? its truly sad man..your whole itnernet persona is the msot pathetic thing ive seen in a while, carry on, keep reporting me, i havnt done anything wrong, you break more rules than anyone here, no one reports you because either A. they dont know how, or B. WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU

PS 1000 posts in less than 2 months... wow...

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This post has fuck all to do with the thread topic & you are clearly baiting me. I reported you for sending me a nasty PM during the Cleaning house thread even though we'd never had any contact whatsoever at that point. Now Ive reported you again. You have issues. You also bore me with your obvious tactics. Get off the thread if you have no opinion on the subject - & stay off.
AMEN!