30bifw Atlanta

D_tyrc7utf

Just Browsing
Media
Wow.. What my friends convince me to do. I guess they are tired of hearing me complain and I'm tired of complaining. If you are a cute built guy in Atlanta with a big weenus, msg me. Looking for someone to party with. My dilemma - I've been here a couple years and only meet guys with small weenuses (weeni plural?), guys I'm not attracted to, or the ones with the big weenus are not attracted to me. Anyway, we'll see what I can find on here.

D_tyrc7utf

Just Browsing
Media
ya i met this great guy a couple weeks ago... smart, great body, cute, nice, thick weenus that fit perfectly. so i think i annoyed him or seemed too needy so he has been ignoring me and now i have nothing. im not sure how this site is different from random craigslist posts. should be interesting.

carbonfiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOLz @ The Legend and to Miss h0usah0lic, best wishes, I shoulda moved South since I love to go down (ba-dum-bum) :)

D_tyrc7utf

Just Browsing
Media
so a random guy in my area tells me to email him so he will send me his picture. then he says hes married and doesnt send the picture and asks where to "host". i just picture someone with tons of kiddies and lots of diseases from meeting randoms b/c he hates his wife. is that too cynical?

bobstitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in atlanta and my weenus should satisfy your needs. I love sex and I have lots of stamina. Check out my pic in my profile or message me and I can email it to you.

B_Kouki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In atlantA too, 6x5 here, 18, looking for a first time encounter with a guy or just some fun with a girl. 5'7" not fat but not built, pm if your interested in trading pics