Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a story about getting horny on a hiking date and sucking the guys dick on the trail

My weekends are typically spent trail running, climbing, biking, etc, so naturally I enjoy getting dirty outside.
I started seeing a guy I met off tinder and invited him for a hike around a popular local trail. Things started innocently enough as we made light conversation, but he was wearing shorts that showed the imprint of his impressively large dick and I was distracted by it. I felt my pussy start to throb as I thought about drooling on his cock and how it might feel to take the whole thing.

We made it about a mile before I veered off trail under the guise of looking for the river bed. The sun had us covered in sweat and under the shade of a tall tree I stopped to ask him for water. He took his backpack off and as he stood up I dropped down, using his hiking boots as leverage for my knees. I made my way with my hands to his waistband, he looked pleasantly surprised so I pulled his shorts all the way down and out flopped his halfway hard cock. I immediately got to work getting it nice and wet with a mixture of my spit and his sweat, working my tongue around the tip to tease him and then slowly taking as much of him as I could into my mouth. I love giving a sloppy messy blowjob. I could feel him getting harder and harder until his cock was stretching my oral limits. I began to jerk him off while catching my breath and adjusting my jaw.

We heard other hikers in the distance but it didn’t deter me. I was on a mission to get this guy to cum. I had both hands on his shaft and the rest of him in my mouth as I found my rhythm and felt his body stiffen up. “You’re gonna make me cum” he said, and I moaned and nodded my head in anticipation. I wanted to taste him so badly— I wanted him to fill my throat. He let out a deep moan and I felt him unload into my mouth. He came so much I had to swallow twice and still had some on my lips/chin when he was finished. He pulled up his shorts and collapsed next to me on the ground as we caught our breath and giggled playfully about what just transpired. Sweaty and covered in spit and cum I splashed some water on my face and lead us back to the main trail. I felt like such a slut as we passed other hikers a few feet from where I was just on my knees sucking dick. I was wet the entire rest of the 4 mile hike.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a story about getting horny on a hiking date and sucking the guys dick on the trail

My weekends are typically spent trail running, climbing, biking, etc, so naturally I enjoy getting dirty outside.
I started seeing a guy I met off tinder and invited him for a hike around a popular local trail. Things started innocently enough as we made light conversation, but he was wearing shorts that showed the imprint of his impressively large dick and I was distracted by it. I felt my pussy start to throb as I thought about drooling on his cock and how it might feel to take the whole thing.

We made it about a mile before I veered off trail under the guise of looking for the river bed. The sun had us covered in sweat and under the shade of a tall tree I stopped to ask him for water. He took his backpack off and as he stood up I dropped down, using his hiking boots as leverage for my knees. I made my way with my hands to his waistband, he looked pleasantly surprised so I pulled his shorts all the way down and out flopped his halfway hard cock. I immediately got to work getting it nice and wet with a mixture of my spit and his sweat, working my tongue around the tip to tease him and then slowly taking as much of him as I could into my mouth. I love giving a sloppy messy blowjob. I could feel him getting harder and harder until his cock was stretching my oral limits. I began to jerk him off while catching my breath and adjusting my jaw.

We heard other hikers in the distance but it didn’t deter me. I was on a mission to get this guy to cum. I had both hands on his shaft and the rest of him in my mouth as I found my rhythm and felt his body stiffen up. “You’re gonna make me cum” he said, and I moaned and nodded my head in anticipation. I wanted to taste him so badly— I wanted him to fill my throat. He let out a deep moan and I felt him unload into my mouth. He came so much I had to swallow twice and still had some on my lips/chin when he was finished. He pulled up his shorts and collapsed next to me on the ground as we caught our breath and giggled playfully about what just transpired. Sweaty and covered in spit and cum I splashed some water on my face and lead us back to the main trail. I felt like such a slut as we passed other hikers a few feet from where I was just on my knees sucking dick. I was wet the entire rest of the 4 mile hike.
see, like your dates can get lucky and get head from a hot woman. I hope sometimes you get eaten