30yr male in Phoenix, looking to play

alexTHEONE28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A friend just told me about the site, so thought I'd jump on. Goodlooking, very openminded, highly sexual guy in Phoenix, AZ. Love showing off, being watched, and doing just about anything sexual.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
welcome...alex....as for the action...post some photos...raise some issues...talk dirty...then watch and see .....you will be hazed/amazed..and maybe even learn a few things...but have fun too...

alexTHEONE28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, guess i just expected more. Can't post pics right now, I'm out of town, using a hotel computer. as far as the dirty talk. I've usally had good results just showing off a thick 9 " cock. lol

tuffcub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Alex, Welcome! Tucson here. You are gonna like this site. I have met some real cool people.
Clint

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome alex. the site is only as good as u make it. u like showing off? then do it? show it off. afraid to show ur face cause someone might see? well, most peeps aren't models are here for sex, but they have their reasons for not showing their faces. nothing better than a nice cock is a nice body, face, personality with it. So post photos, ask questions, post answers, check it all out. u'll make some friends (and possibly enemies! LOL). people will like u and some will be jealous. and there are lots of skeptics if you say u are 9" then don;t show. just a friendly warning. people smell crap from far away on here. lol seriously, enjoy!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HONEY123!!!!!!!!!!!

What were you thinking?!?!

You haven't invited AlexTHEONE28 to our party?!?!? :eek:

What you doing the weekend of the 22nd Oct, sir? See here! :biggrin1:

Oh... and welcome, by the way! :wink: