31 looking for friends for now - same age-ish

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by ewa123, May 5, 2008.

1. ewa123

ewa123 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 31, happily partnered and I have a good life, but the sexual aspect of our relationship just isn't what it used to be and I miss having amazing passionate sex and mindblowing orgasms.

Being quiet and discreet, I would like to get to know another guy (or maybe a couple/straight couple?) in the SFV/North Hollywood area as friend(s) first and see what comes later - and I really mean friends first. We hang every now and then, grab a drink get friendly and let any sex come with being friends.

Having an enormous cock is not a requirment. Being a cool, honest person with integrity and a desire to be friends and let sex come naturally, is. I happen to be a mix of bottom/top and have never tried it with a woman, but wouldn't mind finding out what that is all about.

Thanks guys (and maybe gals). :smile:

2. newguy35

newguy35 New Member

i was reading some of the threads and ran a cross yours hot cock liked the pictures. i am a straight male with a partner but looking for a chat buddy / friend sometimes i need a good friend i am honest and true yahoo chat dlsasb or email dlsasb@yahoo.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice