31 looking for friends for now - same age-ish

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by ewa123, May 5, 2008.

1. ewa123

ewa123 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 31, happily partnered and I have a good life, but the sexual aspect of our relationship just isn't what it used to be and I miss having amazing passionate sex and mindblowing orgasms.

Being quiet and discreet, I would like to get to know another guy (or maybe a couple/straight couple?) in the SFV/North Hollywood area as friend(s) first and see what comes later - and I really mean friends first. We hang every now and then, grab a drink get friendly and let any sex come with being friends.

Having an enormous cock is not a requirment. Being a cool, honest person with integrity and a desire to be friends and let sex come naturally, is. I happen to be a mix of bottom/top and have never tried it with a woman, but wouldn't mind finding out what that is all about.

Thanks guys (and maybe gals). :smile:

2. newguy35

newguy35 New Member

i was reading some of the threads and ran a cross yours hot cock liked the pictures. i am a straight male with a partner but looking for a chat buddy / friend sometimes i need a good friend i am honest and true yahoo chat dlsasb or email dlsasb@yahoo.com

Draft saved Draft deleted