32 morning wood frequency

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all, 32 experiencing some changes and not sure what is normal. I know we all use to have that wood that was incredibly hard and seemed like we had to beg it to go away.
Recently, I’m doing good to have a decent chub in the mornings and it goes away so fast I can even get out of bed to look at it in the mirror. It’s depressing and kind of messing with my mind. I’ve been taking different natural supplements to try and help my natural levels. Feel like my skin still thinks I’m 14 and is oily and breaks out like I still have high test levels. My moods swing more and more though. Also definitely feel like a tired pos at the end of the day and don’t want to workout or even expend energy to have sex. Sounds like low test right???
32 just seems so early to me. Any other fellas my age with any advice or experience here?

laylow95

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude I am 28 and I honestly never get morning woods cause 100% of the times I cum before sleeping. My blood pressure is low in the morning and so blood doesn’t flow easily towards my cock. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t say that I have low test. I have all the signs of a lot of test: big full balls, hair loss, smelly armpits exc. Maybe try not to cum the night before and you will see your cock as hard as usual. Good luck

phild

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop the supplements and try a vegetarian diet for a couple of weeks along with protien shakes 3-4 times a day and see how you go. See how you recover. When you've done that, if there's still a problem, perhaps it's time for you to bend over for the doc and let his finger decide what's going on down there!

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Get your life reorganized so you can work out again and feel good. Staying physically active and fit is the best way to keep your cock working. I'm over 60 and while I rarely get embarrassing spontaneous hardons anymore I do get morning wood and I can get it up with a little playing and lpsg surfing. And I don't need special pills.

Reactions: Countrythick6

thick_cock_88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, 32 experiencing some changes and not sure what is normal. I know we all use to have that wood that was incredibly hard and seemed like we had to beg it to go away.
Recently, I’m doing good to have a decent chub in the mornings and it goes away so fast I can even get out of bed to look at it in the mirror. It’s depressing and kind of messing with my mind. I’ve been taking different natural supplements to try and help my natural levels. Feel like my skin still thinks I’m 14 and is oily and breaks out like I still have high test levels. My moods swing more and more though. Also definitely feel like a tired pos at the end of the day and don’t want to workout or even expend energy to have sex. Sounds like low test right???
32 just seems so early to me. Any other fellas my age with any advice or experience here?
that is actually puss coming out of your face or toxins from plants you have been eating... puss is white blood cells it means you're sick, it's normal to have a flaccid penis when sick

eat more meat (organ meats)and less plants, leave the plants for the animals to eat..
if you can stand it i suggest raw meat raw eggs pasture raised.. honestly it has no taste to it at all...

go to your cabinet and throw out everything made with plants... you can donate it or take it back to the store if you have the receipt....

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It's understandable to have it mess with your psyche. Did you get results back?

Everyone here has some good ideas.

1) Get active somehow. Move your body. Physical activity changes our mental health state which can be a reason we feel stuck. It also improves libido.

2) don't eat a low fat diet unless you have genetic high cholesterol. When i went to keto diet my Testo went up. Because I actually had borderline low cholesterol.

3) identify real sources of junk food: sugar and unnecessary starches.

al1011

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im 33, i wake up 90% of the time with very hard morning wood. But eventually goes away after I walk around and eat. Normal in my opinion.

Reactions: dreamer20

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well, morning wood happens when your brain is in and out of rem sleep and has absolutely 0 to do with your testosterone or your eating. It happens several times at night.

How about your erections? Are they normal?

If I had to guess, I would say you are just waking up around the time when your morning wood is already done. You are either sleeping more or sleeping less. This could also be stress related, as stress affects sleep quality and sex drive.

In general, unless you are having erection issues or other neurological symptoms, I don't think there is anything to worry. And don't get your testosterone measured, that's a waste of time.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My opinion, as a non medical professional, is to get yourself to the doctor and have them order lots of blood work including your estrogen/estradiol levels. There are a lot of things that can make our dicks not work as they should. Taking supplements is not always the answer.

Our cocks are a good barometer of our overall physical and psychological health.

Reactions: Countrythick6