32, Native American (100% Oglala Lakota), Gay, Rezzy Guy From South Dakota

mache

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey. I figured since we have either no or little internet signal here, so apps like Grindr, etc don't work (I might have to ask how we used to use smoke signals) - I'd see who's on here. Definitely lookin to see if there are any N8Vs around, but anyone in general.
We've got more bison than people around here - kinda lonely.
It was hard enough trying to find a dude at a pow wow for snagging (plus, even at the big ones, most are somehow related - and family gatherings are tense enough without finding out you're related to the guy you met at a pow wow 500 miles away). Basically, if you know what "snagging" is, hit me up!
Untitled2.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey. I figured..I'd see who's on here..if there are any N8Vs around, but anyone in general. We've got more bison than people around here - kinda lonely. It was hard enough trying to find a dude at a pow wow for snagging... Basically, if you know what "snagging" is, hit me up!

Hello handsome. Say goodbye to loneliness as our friendly members will provide companionship for you.
Welcome to lpsg mache !:emoji_hugging:

Xodeath

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey. I figured since we have either no or little internet signal here, so apps like Grindr, etc don't work (I might have to ask how we used to use smoke signals) - I'd see who's on here. Definitely lookin to see if there are any N8Vs around, but anyone in general.
It was hard enough trying to find a dude at a pow wow for snagging (plus, even at the big ones, most are somehow related - and family gatherings are tense enough without finding out you're related to the guy you met at a pow wow 500 miles away). Basically, if you know what "snagging" is, hit me up!
View attachment 46878361 View attachment 46877931
Welcome dude what is snagging??

Relta1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome - I don't know much about Native American culture but after seeing this post, I'm definitely more interested in it now.

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 46878361 View attachment 46877931
you look good. I wouldn't kick you out of bed!