32 year old virgin guy ?

frenshy52

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all,

So as the title suggests, I'm 32 and still a virgin. My good resolution this year is to change that. The first step is to feel good about myself because I have complexes about my physique. For that I can manage on my own (eat better, practice sport, etc.)

Second step, fight my shyness. I have made some progress but I am still struggling. I live in my geeky world, I like solitude and I'm afraid of change and not pleasing people.

But for the third step, I need your opinion. I don't know how to approach a guy let alone say "sorry I'm a virgin". I never even kissed anyone.

If you meet someone and they tell you that they are still a virgin at 32, what would be your reactions HONESTLY please. I want to clarify that I feel active, I do not know if it is important.

Actually, I have plenty of other questions surrounding this problem, but I'll take it slow.

Thanks

D

deleted14901331

Hi @frenshy52
It advice you to feel good about yourself and about you body too
d'ont forget that you have a very sexy fat cock .. guys care about that mostly
there is no problem of being vigin.. you can easily find someone who prefer virgin guys ..
me for example i had took someone's virginity and i'll never forget that. ;)

Reactions: orangeC

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too was a virgin until 32. I was 100% in the closet, very shy as well, and very straight acting, so most gay men didn’t even look my way as I never gave them the time of day. I had a few close calls where guys showed interest but I prevented myself from pursuing anything.

I decided to try the dating apps while on vacation one time (not Grindr…..that’s a whole different crowd) and connected with a guy and ended up starting a long distance thing. I never disclosed my virginity to him or anyone until much later when we planned to meet in person. He didn’t think anything differently of me and was excited to be my first. I loved him dearly and that made my first time all the better with him. Sadly after a couple years of the long distance thing, he decided to end things with me. But he didn’t judge me at all for being a virgin.

Honestly it isn’t really anyones business if you are a virgin or not, and even if you decide to tell someone, I don’t think they would think differently of you. The nicer guys out there may find it endearing and would be more understanding of some reservations you may have when you do decide to have sex.

My suggestion is to start talking to guys on some of the apps. I would highly recommend staying away from Grindr. It can be very toxic especially for someone new to the game such as yourself. I found it much easier to talk to guys through text before meeting in person as it helped bypass my shyness. I would also wait to bring up the virginity card until you feel comfortable and safe to do so.

Those are just my suggestions but do whatever you feel most comfortable with! If someone rejects you for being a virgin then you don’t want them. There are lots of good guys out there, you just have to find him :)

Reactions: BillNC

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure someone on this site who lives in France, hopefully near by can help you out. Get you over your insecurities so you can go out in the world with a bit more sexual confidence. Is that something you may be interested in?

D

deleted1074483

i'd just add, never apologise for being who you are - accept yourself as you are, try to love yourself as you are - being a virgin is not 'part' of you though, its just a current state of affairs.

so don't approach guys and say 'sorry i'm a virgin' you've nothing to apologise for or be embarrassed about.

Be upfront about it - you're now ready to find a guy to have sex with so looking for someone who'll help you on that journey? And be picky who you choose, remember you have choices, you don't have to accept the first person to offer to take your cherry.

and finally, from your album you look like a handsome guy with a decent looking dick - have confidence in that and believe what us guys on here tell you ;-)

good luck

Reactions: Floodwater

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean I'm probably definitely not your type, and I'm not really looking to like hookup, but in a theoretical scenario where you were interested in me, I'd definitely be just fine with it.

In reality I'd like to be your friend. I'm also a geeky dude. I was a virgin until age 28 and would be still if it wasn't for this one patient older guy.
If someone came up to me and was even 40 and said they were a virgin I'd be a little bit surprised but definitely wouldn't lose interest.

Trust me dude, if a morbidly obese guy can find someone, I'm sure you will find someone for sure. Good luck man!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My suggestion is to look for a relationship first then worry about sex after that. Someone who cares about you will give you a better introduction to gay sex than someone who just wants to blow and go.

Reactions: Frenchie_D

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In regards to the confession about being a virgin, I would simply say that you don't have any experience being with another guy rather than the V word.

To me, the word is outdated. Of a time when being married to a woman with her hymen intact meant something.

When you meet someone, you need to treat it like a job interview or selling your house. You present with your best attributes and keep your worst ones to yourself.

If a relationship develops, you can slowly reveal your weaknesses when they are ready to hear them.

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

So as the title suggests, I'm 32 and still a virgin. My good resolution this year is to change that. The first step is to feel good about myself because I have complexes about my physique. For that I can manage on my own (eat better, practice sport, etc.)

Second step, fight my shyness. I have made some progress but I am still struggling. I live in my geeky world, I like solitude and I'm afraid of change and not pleasing people.

But for the third step, I need your opinion. I don't know how to approach a guy let alone say "sorry I'm a virgin". I never even kissed anyone.

If you meet someone and they tell you that they are still a virgin at 32, what would be your reactions HONESTLY please. I want to clarify that I feel active, I do not know if it is important.

Actually, I have plenty of other questions surrounding this problem, but I'll take it slow.

Thanks

Dude I’d have no problem with you being a virgin! I’d be on you fast

D

deleted15417611

Il y a beaucoup comme moi qui rêvent de cette belle queue ❤️

K3v90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all,

Thanks
Hey there,

I can relate to your situation a lot. I'm 32 and at this point, I'm still virgin and never been kissed before. I think I also have complexes about my appearance and appeal, I've tried changing that though but doing more exercise and taking care of my body and skin as well, sometimes it's hard to keep up. In the middle of the year I realized that I wanted to experience relationships and sex but I don't have many friends or an active social life, working from home since COVID hasn't helped either, so I downloaded Grindr on my phone and decided to try it, I've tried other apps but they are not really popular around this place. I'm also very shy and still not out so it has been difficult to meet someone, however, I met a guy there and we've been talking for the past few months and we've also tried to plan a hook-up but timing is not in our side, I still don't lose my hopes lol but a few weeks ago I revealed to him that I am still a virgin, I thought a lot about it and feared about his reaction, but things were nice, probably I should have waited a little bit more or at least waited to meet him in person before making such revelation but I think I felt comfortable enough to tell him. I think this was the most important factor, trusting him enough to reveal my "little secret". I think another important factor is that I may be kinda old-fashioned and prefer my first time with someone that I like and who also finds me desirable rather than a random hook-up from the apps. At this point he still shows interest in meeting and I think I have chosen him to be my first, so I believe I'm willing to wait and see how things develop and although I don't know if we might get into a relationship it's nice that I haven't taken this step in a rush.

I have really felt related to your situation, I hope we can exchange more about our stories since I'm relatively new to looking for relationships and the search for intimacy and connection. I also have a lot of questions too especially about my situation with this guy and talking to other men might help me understand my own context.

Regards.

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all,

Thanks
Dm me, you can fuck my boi pussy!

Just come on out to San Diego