T

that_other_guy

It's hard to think that I've actually posted 2000 times, but here I am on my 2000th post :eek: I just want to give a big thank you to all of you out there in cyberspace that have made my time here a great expirence. Anyway ... I demand a flesh pile to form here sometime in the next 12 hours ... and there's lube & cookies on the table ... :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
It's hard to think that I've actually posted 2000 times, but here I am on my 2000th post :eek: I just want to give a big thank you to all of you out there in cyberspace that have made my time here a great expirence. Anyway ... I demand a flesh pile to form here sometime in the next 12 hours ... and there's lube & cookies on the table ... :rolleyes:

Sleepwalks in, pushes TOG to the floor, gives him a good 5 minute dry hump, and then goes back to bed...

*mumbles something about a happy 2000th Lindsay........*

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Sleepwalks in, pushes TOG to the floor, gives him a good 5 minute dry hump, and then goes back to bed...

:rolleyes: ... that's what I love about this place

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
While I'm sure I've had nothing to do with making your experience here pleasant, I would like to wish you a Happy 2000th. :wink:

T

that_other_guy

Gillette said:
I'm still available as a hood ornament if you need me, TOG. Don't neglect your other 50%.

Hood ornament ... Just come get in the back seat with me :wink:

T

that_other_guy

GoneA said:
While I'm sure I've had nothing to do with making your experience here pleasant, I would like to wish you a Happy 2000th. :wink:

You have, don't worry about that ... :wink:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

You and tog and fff need to get a house together. Would it be homoerotic or a nightmare? :smile: It would be interesting - no doubt.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
TOG, of those 2000 posts, probably 1500 were fleshpiles in which you serviced half the members (bad pun) of LPSG. Considering it is LPSG, you need to take a rest for tunnel repairs. I admit, though, that you fleshpile so audacioulsy and with such aplomb that I have to admire you. Happy 2000!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Call me when you reach 5000, and you get the special Alex8 bonus for free. :rolleyes:

May your posting continue to be as whorish as the rest of you, "Toggy". :tongue: :biggrin1:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Call me when you reach 5000, and you get the special Alex8 bonus for free. :rolleyes:

May your posting continue to be as whorish as the rest of you, "Toggy". :tongue: :biggrin1:

you make it so eh.....hard.....not to comply :wink:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:

Toggy ? ... If you like ... :tongue:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
I know, it's sick isn't it ... :rolleyes:

i would post most but this whole stupid 36 hour shift thing kinda gets in the way

interestingly i did direct a patient here a week or so ago.....i thought about it for a while and then was like eh whatever i'll talk to him like a normal guy. So i took off the white coat and sat on the bed and was tellin him about it......he was 19 and quite upset about his uh "problem"

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats, TOG. You have been here half as long as I have, and have posted more than twice as much. Here is your tiearra. Now, please leave the stage..:tongue: