davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
baseball99 said:
you wouldnt even begin to believe some of the stories

i wont even bring up the superglue on the stethoscope ear pieces incident :rolleyes:

I have a pretty good idea....I work in a hospital, too.:wink:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
I have a pretty good idea....I work in a hospital, too.:wink:

i must say it was quite humorous to see my friend have to excuse himself from a patients room bc he couldnt get the stethoscope out of this ears....and walk around the ward lookin for some isopropyl alcohol

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
baseball99 said:
i must say it was quite humorous to see my friend have to excuse himself from a patients room bc he couldnt get the stethoscope out of this ears....and walk around the ward lookin for some isopropyl alcohol

feh---isopropyl, especially the 70% stuff usually lying around ( I generally use the 99% stuff for what I need it for..:tongue:) won't help much for cyanoacrylate....he'd be better off hunting out an ink remover pad used to help remove carbofusion tattoo's---they usually have acetone in them..:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just realized we have hijacked TOG's thread---apologies, TOG----I owe you a blowjob....feel free to redeem it at any authorized location...:biggrin1:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
feh---isopropyl, especially the 70% stuff usually lying around ( I generally use the 99% stuff for what I need it for..:tongue:) won't help much for cyanoacrylate....he'd be better off hunting out an ink remover pad used to help remove carbofusion tattoo's---they usually have acetone in them..:biggrin1:

i wont ask

and isopropyl works fine.....except for large areas like butt cheeks

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baseball99 said:
i dont see too many warts in my field

sadly tho, the first obgyn gyn exam i had to do was on a 13 year old girl with std's.....so sad

i tried to convince my buddy to come do the exam, hes an obgyn, and his exact words were "hell no mo'fo.....no grass on the field is your area"

i got him back good tho on call one night while we wer ebored......one of the other residents is so hairy, like sasquatch hairy. we got the nurses involved on this. we had him lay in a delivery room and attached all the equipment and put him in a gown. We put a curtain in front of his face so all you could see was a body with a gown on and legs in the stirrups.

my obgyn friend just came in on call and we called a birth code.....he came flying down the hallway into the room.....we had a nurse behind the curtain screaming to make it realistic.....he put on sterile gloves and a sterile gown, lifted up the patients gown and saw the hairest bum and balls ever

the look on this face was priceless.....

moral of the story, dont mess with baseball.....im bored enough and still immature enough to find stupid things funny

to this day the nurses still laugh about it

I think i'm in love.... but if not, i'm definitely in LUST!!!!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
Baseball, you are so not like my doctor, whose sense of humor runs to Knock, knock jokes. :cool:

at least he tells jokes.....i know some doctors who have zero personal skills

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Sounds like an interesting idea, DC... Would you like to be the Host of the show, if we got it to go cable?

Maybe HBO would pick it up for season two.:biggrin1:

Why not Skinamax ? ... :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

senor rubirosa said:
Hey, TOG ... this introverted, mild-mannered Canadian tiptoes in to congratulate you on your mountaintop achievement.

(WTF you guys doing ... all going for a hundred posts today?):33:

Why thank you Senor :wink: