34m dom for f@g in 2023

Tjones213__

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Master with over 8 years experience. Looking to find a new slave for 2023. This will not be an equal relationship. I am an alpha male. I want a f@g. You know that means I get what I want and you get to say "yes sir"

About me: Aggressive verbal dom. Into Name calling, humiliation, sph, body writing, strip, pose, UNDERWEAR, piss play, spank, cbt, tit torture, chastity, cuckold, EDGE AND DENY. I'll mostly be on mic but sometimes reward a good boi with pics and cam play

About you: submissive f@ggot. Age, body, dick all unimportant. What matters is attitude and eagerness to serve. Just do as told and I'll make you into what I need

Looking to start early Jan and own your ass for 2023 and beyond

Sir Ted

Ash123456789

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Master with over 8 years experience. Looking to find a new slave for 2023. This will not be an equal relationship. I am an alpha male. I want a f@g. You know that means I get what I want and you get to say "yes sir"

About me: Aggressive verbal dom. Into Name calling, humiliation, sph, body writing, strip, pose, UNDERWEAR, piss play, spank, cbt, tit torture, chastity, cuckold, EDGE AND DENY. I'll mostly be on mic but sometimes reward a good boi with pics and cam play

About you: submissive f@ggot. Age, body, dick all unimportant. What matters is attitude and eagerness to serve. Just do as told and I'll make you into what I need

Sir Ted
Hi sir, please consider me
Ashcastle19@hotmail.com

D

deleted19184251

Sir Ted
Hello Sir Ted. Eager fag here

Attachments

Reactions: Huskyc