?

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
OK...so i havent been here for a while and i came upon this around Halloween(i know thats been quite awhile ago) but ive been in the process of moving and such and such. Anyways i was watching "Night of the Living Dead" and i was thinking while watching this movie.....where did they get all those nails to board up that house???? Is it just me who thinks of this stuff or what? Give me an answer if you can:rolleyes: and tell me if you like horror movies and which is your fav? I like "The Shining", but as a little kid i remember that "Salems Lot" really made me stay up at night, esp. sleeping next to a window!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
OK...so i havent been here for a while and i came upon this around Halloween(i know thats been quite awhile ago) but ive been in the process of moving and such and such. Anyways i was watching "Night of the Living Dead" and i was thinking while watching this movie.....where did they get all those nails to board up that house???? Is it just me who thinks of this stuff or what? Give me an answer if you can:rolleyes: and tell me if you like horror movies and which is your fav? I like "The Shining", but as a little kid i remember that "Salems Lot" really made me stay up at night, esp. sleeping next to a window!!!
They had all those nails because the guy's uncle was fixing up the house. They also had all that wood and those wooden doors for the same reason. A bigger question is why on earth the uncle was replacing solid wood doors with hollow core doors!:biggrin:

As for scary movies, Salem's Lot was also a movie that scared me so much that I couldn't sleep after watching it. Another was "The Gates of Hell."

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...tell me if you like horror movies and which is your fav? ...

Nightmare on Elm Street, American Werewolf In London and Dawn of the Dead were quite scary.

One time during the Late Movie, which was Night In the Crypt, the sound went off. I liked that very much as the horror movie became a riot.

Other than that I would like someone like you to be there so that I could hold you when I get frightened. :shock::eek1:

YouTube - PMS SURVIVAL TIPS