38d 26 38

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lerotic, Oct 15, 2008.

1. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    OK firstly i think i kind of know the answer to my question as i didn't get any pictures with the email but...

38 waist is about a UK 12 right ? But something tells me she might be a bigger lady.

Anyway I've just got an email through from a Swingers site asking for a Bull and you know when something doesn't sit right. The email is very much the normal with the tone about it being their first time and he wants someone with my "skill set" to fuck his wife and they want my number, but as i said something doesn't sit right ..

I entered 38D 26 38 into Google and it came back with this :

http://www.massagebysydney.com/8901.html
    &
    Divini Rae - Hip Hop Galaxy

and if she has this body shape then i'm in heaven but i just didn't think it would be ... Ideas ?

2. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    according to those number, her waist is 26", not 38". 38 would be her chest and hips measurements. If she is a 38d-26-38, then she would be curvy and smokin. I dont know UK sizes to comment there, but perhaps ask for a pic if you are unsure?

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

She says her waist is 26, not 38 - and anyway dress sizes don't really equate with measurements directly. With those stats I doubt she fits in a UK 12 but then neither did Marilyn Monroe. :boobies:

38d 26 38 means she wears a 38D bra (her chest without tits is 38 inches in circumference and her bra is a D cup - big but not MASSIVE), she has a 26 inch waist (that is small, very small in comparison to the chest measurement) and 38 hips (voluptuous).

If those are her true stats then she has one helluva hourglass figure and most straight men I know would be attracted to that body type. Maybe she gets the 26" with a corset - but I think that's sexy too.

Ask for pics.

Draft saved Draft deleted