3rd Part: The Re-education of Alysen

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I held my tongue out to absorb the blows of his cock on my face, wetting it with each strike and trying to savor the feeling of its hot flesh so close to me, I saw that it was growing again. Last weekend’s memory had bounced around my head all week- Jason’s impossible size, the power of its invading force, and the hungry and ravished feeling it left me with- but here, laying helplessly pinned under the weight of this incredibly hung guy, the stinging thrill of submission came back to me twofold. I remembered that this was no longer an introductory demonstration under the care of my husband, but rather re-education in sex. Jason was back to teach me more, and his size was front and center as the lesson. Inch after inch his penis straightened, stretching the thick folds of its skin over veins that began to bulge from its awesome girth. He released the back of my head and took its length in both hands, leaning back slightly and stretching his frame to hold it triumphantly over my awestruck eyes. He was straddling my stomach, but now, fully and impossibly hard in its full glory, its tip stretched well over my head. I felt compelled to say something, to grasp for some collection of words to express the truth that he was revealing to me. “It’s…it’s just…it’s so beautiful,” I faltered. He almost didn’t seem to hear me, but was staring dumbly at his own cock, as if it was a third person in the room, owning its own personality and will. His gaze seemed to say, “I know. I can’t believe it myself.” It seemed to hold some kind of center of gravity as we both stared at it worshipfully.

I could hardly contain myself and I reached up reverently, lustfully, to grab it. Our four hands seemed dwarfed by its enormity. He seemed to catch what I was trying to do and grabbed at the thick base of his penis, one hand right above the other. My own hands encircled it, just above his. Even with all four of our hands, several inches of the shaft and the entire awesome head was still free and uncontained. I then stretched my neck upward and reached my tongue out to lick gently, cautiously, the underside of that massive head, where thick swirls of purple skin hung down from below the base of the smooth tip. It was the most sensitive part of the penis, and I felt an overwhelming need to pay homage to this god-like structure hanging above me, to give it pleasure to the utmost of my ability, to pour all my sexual powers out here as an offering to it. Before, soft and contained in the clothing of some mortal man, this huge dick was only a tool or a concept, but here, unveiled and expanded to the extent of its potential, stretching awesomely before us, it was like a idol to be worshipped. Everything about its size radiated the undeniable thought that it was here, that it was deserving, that it could and should have anything it wished, that to walk away or resist would be some kind of sexual heresy, and all my feminine identity existed only to fall before it and surrender.

I look back up at Jason, who was staring into my eyes, as if looking for something. I shivered, suddenly realizing that he was letting the effect of his size sink into me, and was waiting for my eyes to reflect the lustful realization that I was now owned by his huge dick. He didn’t have to wait long. I looked back at him, fearfully, as if admitting to what he had seen. Yes, I had to submit. The undeniable power of his massive cock had broken me, and I was now ready to worship it properly. He grinned.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then it was all happening too fast. He leaned sharply forward, placing his two hands on either side of my head, while his short legs found mine and quickly pinned them apart at the knees, exposing my dripping pussy to his body. I briefly felt his huge, heavy scrotum brush downward off my stomach, and there was a space there for a moment, a split second of time as I realized with a shock what was about to happen. Jason lifted his ass clumsily as he aligned the head of his throbbing penis over the entrance to my cunt. I had only time to brace myself by grabbing for his torso before his ass plunged downward, driving that awesome, oversized cock into my body. “AHH! Oh god!” I screamed and looked upward as again the invasion, the painful ecstasy I remembered flushed over me. Deeper and deeper he drove his thick pole into me, and in a matter of seconds it was already halfway in and thrusting, the massive column digging and retreating, digging and retreating, each time pulling out wet with a new inch of conquest from my shivering pussy stretched helplessly around it. But mixed with it there was a new feeling, a new kind of power I was falling victim to for the first time. I looked up at Jason and quickly realized what it was. Jason was no longer there. He was lost in the sublime enjoyment that was owed to him, owed to any owner of a massive penis, the kind of pleasure that he deserved simply by default of possession, as if Zeus himself had granted him this magical blessing of divine power, and no mortal was to argue with his right to wield it. His ears were deaf to my screams or pleas, focused only on the lustful whims of his deserving cock, which roared out hungrily to dominate more and more of my powerless body. His eyes were glazed over with the utter pleasure coursing through his body, the gracious payment his cock was returning to him for serving its just desires. His mouth was dropped open and frozen stupidly, gasping the short, tortured breaths that he required to perform this necessary act of worship, thrusting with his hips deep, powerful bucks that seemed to hammer pain, fear, and life itself into me all at once, and I realized suddenly with wonder that Jason was just as much a slave to his massive cock as I was in this moment. He could no more stop its relentless power that was now consuming me than I could shake him off my body. He had given himself in submission to the desires of his huge penis as well, and we were both mere creatures of sex, bowing down to the divine will of his enormous, superhuman cock.

Whether this all came to me in seconds, minutes, or hours I couldn’t tell, but I was seized with a fear such that I had never felt before, and I cried out in terror, knowing that the body that possessed this massive, sovereign penis driving its way into my insides couldn’t hear me, and was feeling only the pleasure of helplessness and surrender, a dumb pleasure that only knew the folly of refusal, the pointlessness of denying anything to the divine. Jason was gone, and his only purpose was in serving the will of his huge cock. This was to become my purpose as well. I could suddenly only feel one thing, and that was the enormous column now buried over halfway into my cunt, which was stretching and bulging out to accommodate its impossible girth. This huge penis was no longer an appendage, but a creature with its own will and desires, and my interaction with it was now shockingly personal. This was a test, a tribute wherein I had to prove myself worthy to please it, to have it satisfied and sated with my own mortal body. I spread my legs wider and arched my back as I received inch after incredible inch of its awesome size. My memory flashed back to last weekend, when I forced the last two inches of this monster into me, to take all of it to the balls. I had done it before. I KNEW I could do it now, if only I didn’t lose courage and concentration.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jason gave another violent, pleasured thrust into me and moaned, as his cock repaid him with a burst of physical ecstasy that flushed through his stocky frame. Years of obedience to it had taught him to be sensitive to its demands, and now, buried over a foot deep inside my straining pussy, it wanted him to thrust it home. Looking down, I saw several inches of its quivering girth left outside, and somewhere deep inside me, my body was building to the breaking point, crying out for mercy and release. “No, please,” I started, but it was useless as I realized that this massive cock could not go unappeased, that it was taking only what it had every right to take, simply by its mere existence. A large penis has an undeniable sexual power, a power granted to it in the psyche of every human that looks at it and marvels at its size and strength. That feeling of awe and inferiority gives way naturally to surrender, where the undisputable right of such a powerful sexual tool is silently acknowledged. And now, pinned fearfully under the strength of this sexual power, I finally gathered my courage and ceased fighting. Just as Jason had done, I crossed the line and let myself go, giving my body up to the service of his enormous, incredible, deserving penis. The pain and pleasure of my body blended with the thrill of surrender, which then plunged my mind into a numb utopia where my very identity was being altered from the inside, as the cock thrusting and tearing the last few inches into me seemed to seize it, grabbing it, destroying it. Jason was now pounding away, grunting deep, reverent grunts, thrusting and throwing himself down onto me, his massive scrotum flopping against my ass with amazing force. The entire shaft of my cunt was filled to bursting, still helplessly resisting the expanding, greedy thickness of the victorious dick that was finally drinking its fill of the tight, hot pussy that it so justly deserved. I was screaming unashamedly, as I knew now that nothing I said or did mattered, that I was only responding to the wonder of being owned by such a powerful, terrible penis. I could feel my insides tearing and breaking, so great was the force of penetration now. Blood was running from somewhere, and the bitter smell of it mixed with the potent smell of sex. “Surely it must be satisfied, surely now this must be all,” I thought, but remembered for some reason the time when I first took up weight training, and heard the instructor say, “past the point of pain…that’s where you grow. That’s where you get stronger. It’s a good pain, the pain of growth and change.” This was my re-education, I remembered…past the point of pain. I was changing again, and I knew it. And Jason wasn’t in charge. It was his huge cock that was teaching me…personally.

Finally, mercifully, the massive creature was ready. Jason felt it deep inside himself, the final reward he was going to receive for strict obedience to its awesome demands. His short legs and thick hips tensed suddenly, as he entwined his lower body around mine to brace himself for the impending force. I waited as time seemed to stop, momentarily, freezing me in this surreal moment, staring at Jason’s enraptured face that refused to acknowledge or look back into mine, but hardened into concentration on this sacred task of service to his huge penis, from which nothing could distract him. My body was shaking with pleasure and exhaustion, frozen also in submission to the enormous column lodged inside of me. I only felt the slight throb of his huge ball sack that was resting against my ass before suddenly, powerfully, the hot liquid, the divine offering given as repayment for all my faithful effort, came shooting down into my body, rocking me back further into the bed. My insides felt like they were shaking in place, and I could only yell out in both fear and joy as I fought to absorb this infusion of power, coming forth wave after wave from Jason’s incredible cock. His grunts had now risen to shouts of “Aw, FUCK! Yes! FUUCK!” as he greedily accepted the pleasure he deserved for his awesome effort to control and subdue me for the benefit of his huge, controlling penis.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blast after blast of what must have been nearly a gallon of cum continued to rock me, and Jason had my body in a viselike grip while his cock, rammed up to the hilt inside my cunt, continued its final expression of domination. It had won; it had broken me. My pathetic yelling softened to moans as I felt the end of this incredible experience nearing. Sweat ran in steams over my breasts and neck, and I reached up to wipe it from my face as I reflected over the meaning of this surreal change that I felt inside of me. My own sexual power had increased, it seemed, since I had been blessed by the great offering of size now lodged inside of me. I felt a rush of joy and energy, mixed with respect. Respectful reverence for the superhuman member finishing its conquest now, and pulling out again, red and swollen triumphantly. Jason rolled over onto his back on the bed and closed his eyes, heaving a loud, satisfied sigh. His enormous cock, now seeming even bigger after its victory over me, stretched up and back over his chest, like a fist held defiantly in the air. The liquids of cum, blood, and sweat made it glisten in the dim light. I couldn’t help reaching forward and grasping it in my hands again, marveling again over its incredible size. I placed my mouth gently, fearfully over the head, rolling my tongue over it in gratitude as I tasted the bitter mixture of flavors, the taste of its sheer power. My hands tried to encircle the shaft and worked slowly up and down its massive length while my mouth concentrated on just sucking the head respectfully.

We lay like this for some time, and Jason stretched his short body and placed his hands behind his head, opening his eyes slightly to admire his huge penis, whose presence silently dominated the room with a commanding finality. The soft sounds of my sucking mixed with his contented breathing as the minutes passed. His cock softened slightly to assume a gentle feel, soft enough to shape to my throat as I worked it a few inches past the head, diligently. It was my turn to control its movement and thrust as my head bobbed up and down, sliding its oversized girth down my throat with a schlucking sound. Then I paused and took it out of my mouth to look at it, then looked back at him. “Thank you,” I said softly, and he nodded slightly and closed his eyes, enjoying the steady rewards of pleasure and servitude he had come to expect. His size had given him so much, and each time after a conquest he reflected on the sweetness of giving himself to its service, ensuring that it was denied nothing. It was so good to be hung. He arched his back to give it better access to my willing throat, thrusting it up toward me. I could feel the blood pounding through it, as it kept erect even after our mind-blowing session. It was so big. And this was only the first day, the first lesson. I had much more to learn, but I felt as if I had crossed a threshold, after which the rest of my learning would take on so much more meaning. Today I had learned the meaning of cock worship. The purpose of my education was now established, and every lesson after this was clear- to allow me to better respect and serve this huge dick. I couldn’t wait for the next time.

More to come... Thanks for reading!

~Aly

(P.S.- YIM is alysen6, if any hung guys want to chat. Later!)