3some gone wrong

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Al Frankenbeans, Aug 2, 2007.

1. D_Al Frankenbeans

D_Al Frankenbeans Account Disabled

I know that I posted this in another forum, but I was really hoping to get some feedback.

Back in college I was in a 3some. It was my girlfriend and I and one of my close friends from the basketball team. It started of well but did not end well and I have not been in a 3some since. He was unable to get it up and keep it up. This was bad for a few reasons
    1) He was really big..about as big as me hard when he had a semi (7")
    2) My g/f of the time had never been with a black guy and wanted to
    3) It ended up with my g/f and I fcking and him jerking off trying to get hard...it was weird however because he came but never really got hard...I didn't know that was possible.
    4) Our relationship was always kind of weird after that...he seemed embarassed, but never wanted to talk about it.

If you have any feedback, or want me to go more in detail just let me know. I would love to get some reactions from you.

2. andynctx

andynctx New Member

Albums:
    I've been involved in a number of threesomes (MFM) and group sex encounters. In quite a few of these encounters, especially the MFM threesomes the other guy wasn't able to get it hard, keep it hard or both.

Absent using an ED drug, there are just guys who have performance anxiety issues when in the presence of another guy. I've also heard of this happening with MFF encounters - my speculative thought is that some guys are just too shy to perform in front of an audience greater than one.

As to the awkward post-encounter issue, the other guy was embarrased at his inability to perform. In one case, the other guy went completely off the radar after failing to get it up with us.

This is probably pretty common - I've heard similar complaints from lifestyle couples about men they hook up with.

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    He was suffering nerves at the time is all. It was an unfamiliar situation, there was a certain amount of pressure on him, and he couldn't handle like he thought he could. And now he's embarrassed that you saw him be unable to get it up, so he's acting different.

It's no reason to avoid having a threesome again some time, as long as you know in advance that everyone involved is really definitely into it and knows what to expect and can handle it.

Draft saved Draft deleted