3some - mmf - large and small penises together

Tall Tale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been encountering a string of mmf, mmmf, mmm and mmmm groups recently. I have one buddy that I hook up with on a regular basis that is very skinny, quite tall and very well hung. I have another buddy that is average height and muscular with a smaller dick. The others seem to be average guys (both bodies and dicks).

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am curious how the event goes with big disparity in size between the men. Are comments made by the woman? is there a desire to us the big guy certain places and the smaller guys other- vaginal, anal, oral, etc.

Is there visibly diffferent reactions from the woman? More glee witht hte big one when seeing it, holding it, fucking it? Does the big guy get more attention?

Do the smaller men go "Holy shit!" When they see the bigger guy and feel intimidated or inadequate in the situation?

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Yes. I was the smaller guy (6x4.5) and the bigger guy was probably 9x6. I was kinda intimidated, but found that the size difference was quite enjoyable. I especially liked it when I would enter the girl after he'd been inside her.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Completely agree with above. Although I'm not small by any stretch of the imagination, to watch a 10''er doing it doggy style to a girl and then follow is one of the greatest turn ons in life. I was dripping pre-cum before entering and it took only a few strokes before exploding.
Also at school it was always the smaller boys who would jerk off the big boys.

bluelite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first threesome was with the smallest and hugest cocks i've ever seen:

i was 17 and after a night of drinking with my manager from sam goody the three of us got naked. my manager's 4 inch dick is still the smallest thing i've ever seen, and his friend's 10.5 inch horse cock is still the biggest i've ever seen. i was right in the middle at 7x5 - it was the first time i shot my load in my eye...

D

deleted299888

I participated in a 3m/2f orgy back in late '03, and I think everyone in the room that night mused over the fact that my penis, when flaccid, was still twice as large as the other two guys when erect.

That isn't to say they couldn't fuck like champs, which they could, and did. We just thought it was amusing, is all.

Reactions: MisterDo84

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive done a ton of 3 4 or more-somes where i was the biggest cock by at least 3 inches... the best part is having my cock in an ass or pussy with a bro who is smaller... i love the way it feels when mine rubs against the guys small cock

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I have had many mmf 3somes. Of course, I was the smaller guy in all but one of the threesomes. It is very exciting to watch her have countless and sometimes endless orgasms during sex. I loved the feeling when sliding my little dick into her pussy after a well-hung guy had been having sex with her. It was actually a bit more relaxing and enjoyable knowing that she had already been pleased and satisfied so I had no performance issues to be concerned with. It worked out great for both of us (and a few other guys!).

D_Marion Assdimple

Account Disabled
Media
actually I just had my first threesome last night and that was pretty much the scenario... it was me at 8.5 and him at 5 which is average and I blew him first while the girl sucked my cock....it made him feel better I think because I was focusing on him....I also think he had a bit of an advantage because he got the girl to cum much quicker then I did...he definitely had some skill

D_Vincent_Van_Nova

Account Disabled
Media
I had 3somes with my wife where I had the bigger cock and some where I was the smaller one and it didn't matter to us. Sometimes I let the bigger guys go after me and I tell her while I'm inside of her that she's going to get torn up by the big cock after me. Other times I go second and tease her about having a loose pussy from fucking a big cock.

Cunningulist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hands down the the most erotic relationship I ever had was when my best friend's girlfriend invited me to participate in their relationship. She liked her men big, and I knew that he was large... though I didn't know how large until I joined them in the bedroom. Although she adored him for his big cock, it was too big for anything outside of vaginal intercourse... Her lack of satisfaction stemmed from just that... she was obsessed with sucking cocks (especially deepthroating), and he was so big that she couldn't get the head into her mouth. She also found herself missing anal sex, but there was no chance of doing that with him. So the two of them approached me with the prospect of a) fulfilling her fantasy of being with two men, b) having a man with a smaller dick that she could suck on, take on anally, etc.

Our very first romp in the bedroom involved inserting me inside anally before taking him vaginally at the same time. The experience was amazing and as he entered her with me already inside, I felt the pressure of his enormous cock crushing against mine through her stretched walls as I felt her anus clamp down hard around me. We started slowly and the three of us soon found our rhythm together. She remarked on her amazement of feeling our two hard cocks bumping together through her walls as I felt every thrust and throb of his cock through her and understood for the first time a woman's delight in the awesome feeling of completely being filled. The two of them started to come
together, and feeling her contractions as he throbbed and ejaculated inside her put me over the edge.

Our relationship continued for a long time, as our respective desires were very compatible. He didn't care for giving or receiving oral whereas she did, and they were both delighted upon learning that I couldn't get enough of it. I loved going down on her to get him ready for him, and she loved deepthroating me while he took her from behind. I especially liked being her her mouth while she orgasmed with him, after which she always sucked me dry.

Although she clearly preferred the big cock for vaginal intercourse, she sometimes she'd take me vaginaly for variety and a bit of a tease. It was very sexy and a little intimidating to feel how loose she was, especially when she'd had him inside before me. It turned me on when she'd giggle with me inside., amused at my passionate but futile thrusting efforts touch her as deeply as he had.

She described having two cocks - one big, one small - as the most perfect arrangement possible, and I couldn't have agreed more. Never before nor since have I ever felt as much satisfaction and adoration as when my cock became the object of her desire and used in the fufillment of a woman's forbidden fantasies.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been involved in many (MMF) three-ways. I love them. The first were with a buddy in the Navy. I was the better looking and better built, but he was the much better hung (7 - 7.5 ?). Typically, after a variety of foreplay, first I'd screw her, then him. The size difference didn't seem to make that much difference most the time, but often the chick would get off big time with him compared to me, sometimes even after I'd failed to get her off. Usually the girl was somewhat discreet regarding the size difference, but sometimes she'd comment on it quite openly and even make her preference for his bigger cock known. One chick, while playing with our cocks side by side, looked up and asked me if I'd known how much bigger my buddy was. I'll have to admit I got off big time on the size difference and loved watching him mount her with that big cock.

Later, when I was finishing up my last two years of college, I had a menage a trois relationship with a Jewish girl I'd been going with and an Italian-American guy who attended class with us. He was decent-looking, olive complexioned, lean but muscular, and had a fairly big, thick, uncut cock. Previously, sex with her and me had been okay, though somewhat hit-and-miss as to whether she'd get off or not. He got her off big time, much quicker and more explosively and, after the first time, he took over the main "heavy-duty" responsibilities.

Last edited:

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot stories, Liljock, and you've got me hard reading them but in your MMF three-ways you and the other guy don't touch one another? Not even a little sucking or touching the other bloke there? I thought that was half the benefit of being in the navy?

Have you ever done a spit roasting with the woman in the middle?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whenever I go to a three-or-more situation I ask for everyone's penis stats before I decide whether or not to go. I type them into a spreadsheet and do some annotated graphs.

Some people say I could be more relaxed, and spontaneous. But I'm not quite sure what they mean.

:wink:

strt4yngbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck this is making me so fucking horny!! I want to try a mfm 1st then mmf mm ffm a mmff mmmm orgy all with skinny yng guys,more too like a dp on a girl with guys standing up facing and same with a bttm in middle. I want to do videos of it all and on live cam sites, I want to try it with people in as many states and even countries as I can.
I am I guess in the small list at 6x4 but some say that's average, so you tell me but I can fuck good so that is all that matters I guess. I cam now on 6 sites and pics n vids on xtube, where I would post any I make with anyone if they want to that is.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot stories, Liljock, and you've got me hard reading them but in your MMF three-ways you and the other guy don't touch one another? Not even a little sucking or touching the other bloke there? I thought that was half the benefit of being in the navy?

Have you ever done a spit roasting with the woman in the middle?
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Had lost track of this post.

No, not that much touching, and that certainly wasn't one of the benefits of being in the Navy. It was the big bucks.

My buddy in the Navy was never inclined in that direction, nor any of the other guys I three-wayed with. However, in the menage a trois relationship I mentioned, there was some. David was a lot more open about physical contact than I was. I wouldn't say he was bisexual, but maybe what some would call 90% straight. He certainly hadn't much reticence about expressing himself in that way with me, putting his arm around my shoulders, squeezing my buttocks, even fondling my balls or playing with my cock a bit if he felt I wasn't getting enough attention or something. He was also more open emotionally towards me.

It was all came very naturally with him. Just giving a buddy a hand, you might say. I was a lot more uptight about it all and felt very awkward in reciprocating, although I'll admit it was awesome the few times I did so to feel how absolutely huge his cock felt in comparison to mine - or, to put it differently, how absolutely small my felt in comparison to his.

But then, that's just me. Although I have some very good male friendships, I'm not as open about expressing myself as some guys are. For instance, my brother always finishes a phone call with, "Love you, Bro." I find it difficult to say things like that.

I've tried a few things like you mention ("spit roasting"), but it usually didn't turn out that well, logistically speaking, and we quickly reverting to straight fucking.