Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I talked to a nice guy on this site about my 3some encounters, the guy had a bad experience trying it (two guys and a girl), I told him about my nice experiences and he asked me to start a blog advising members here about how to be safe, how to choose the right person to do it with and most of all how to enjoy it.

I am sorry I am not into writing blogs but thought I'd start a topic about this issue.

I'd like to hear from you, guys and girls, if you had such experience/s, or if you are into this kind of fun or just thinking about doing it.

If you need advise, my husband and myself can tell you about our experiences and help you as much as we can.

I am sure others with the same experience can help too.

This kind of relationship is not for the faint-hearted and can cause a lot of heartache, it can also be very dangerous if you are not careful.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I only count a threesome as all parties being fully interactive, so I can only really claim one. Non interactives are just gangbangs, whether MMF, or FFM, & I've only ever had FFMs ( though obviously, it's still nice to participate with a girl on your face & on your cock, regardless of whether they'll go down on each other!).

They'll eventually destroy any relationship that doesn't have total acceptance, & a lack of jealousy between partners - & that only comes with experience or age IMO. Great fun if you're not in a relationship though!

In my experience, my GFs (who always suggested it - not me!), always thought I was either too tender(!), or too rampant - whatever the case - it was - "why were you like that with her, when you're not like that with me".

It does sort of put you off - & I can imagine the same thing might apply had the positions been reversed - even in 4somes.

Any encounter should be a one off - emotions & attachments are a bitch otherwise.

Last edited:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't normally post on the the Women's issue thread but would like to comment on this subject.

I have participated in many 3somes and enjoyed just about all of them. My partner and I have been together for 19 years and we are very secure with each other. We do not look for them and they happen to take place then we are game for it. It has been several years since we have participated in one. I have not ever had a MFM but would like to!

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Considered it (a MFM) some time ago with my gf. The other guy would be on old ex of her, motivated by his remarkable 8x6.

I've been called crazy for considering a threesome with her ex, but that's it. No jealousy whatsoever, merely excited by its size (I'm 1" shorter).
No humilitation or similar issues: just a pure and extreme fuck experience.

Then, she gradually lost interest in the idea. It's still there, somewhere: maybe some day it will pop back.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be curious to hear from the ladies as well. We have talked about this in great detail, and while we have been close a few times we haven't found the "right" guy or situation. Hopefully we will get some tips.

Renee

That's what we did, we talked about it in great details for a long time till one day I turned around to my husband and told him to start looking for someone we can do it with. It took him about a year of searching on the internet, he showed me hundreds of potential guys, we looked, talked, discussed, argued, agreed and disagreed about few that sounded genuine enough for us to keep in touch with, till we narrowed the list to 5 which we kept talking to for about six months then we decided on two, one was living in California and the other in another state. Hubby chose the guy from California because he had much bigger dick than second guy (it shows why men are stupid, everything to them is dick size), I chose the second guy with smaller dick but he had much nicer personality.

Will continue as soon as I can

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
That's what we did, we talked about it in great details for a long time till one day I turned around to my husband and told him to start looking for someone we can do it with. It took him about a year of searching on the internet, he showed me hundreds of potential guys, we looked, talked, discussed, argued, agreed and disagreed about few that sounded genuine enough for us to keep in touch with, till we narrowed the list to 5 which we kept talking to for about six months then we decided on two, one was living in California and the other in another state. Hubby chose the guy from California because he had much bigger dick than second guy (it shows why men are stupid, everything to them is dick size), I chose the second guy with smaller dick but he had much nicer personality.

Will continue as soon as I can

Thanks Fire, this is helpful to know as we follow a similar path.

Renee

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Renee make sure you both want to do it and its your responsibility to balance the emotions (men can't do that) so all involved can enjoy it and if you lucky in finding the right person who knows what he is doing, things can be much easier and more enjoyable.

For some reason the first time was a lot easier than the second time (with the same guy). I still can't figure out why.!!

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an MFM just last month... I met the first guy here, actually, but the other guy we had lined up dropped out at the last minute. I continued chatting online with Guy 1 for months more, until we found a replacement Guy 2, who I exchanged many messages with, and the guys were in contact with each other a lot too.

We managed to get a date organised... and it was fantastic. We relaxed for an hour or so with a drink before getting started. Somehow, it all fitted together. The guys were comfortable with each other, I was the centre of attention, and promptly got stuffed full.

I'd love to do it again some time, but it needs to be the right people, and I think it's important to establish some kind of relationship prior to sex. I strongly suggest chatting with people online, meeting them in person, and only if you really feel it can work for everyone, then go for it.

KaaleSPb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool to run into this fresh tread just as I join the club. I've had a bit of an itch to try a mmf threesome ages (having done a few other varieties). Two weeks ago I hooked up with a young swinging couple and became his anniversary present to her (everyone say 'awww' ;)

We talked it over in detail with him in advance, met them at a (fantastic) hotel (they don't play at home), and proceeded to go all sorts of creative places none of us had gone before. Keys to success a) we were all hot and horny, clean and safe (peace of mind is a great thing), b) slightly drunk, c) figured out boundaries in advance and kept is totally mellow and all about her pleasure. Wickedly positive experience.

Interestingly enough now that I've scratched that itch (how many years did I wank to DP fantasies??), I'm kinda mellow about it. I'd love to find another couple with as much style as A&K to play with (here's to you both!), or a cool boy to play with me and the wife, but without seriously high-end quality it's just not going to live up to your fantasy, is it?