3some

D_Delbert Dingdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like an offer!

Renee

So umm, where in Michigan do you live? I'm in Northern Indiana, so driving distance. Would LOVE a MFM threesome, or an orgy. DP has been a hot topic to me, and would love to fill a woman completely up.

I've been looking to start/find an orgy, I've been itching for something new and exciting!

And from what I've gathered, reading forum posts, MFMs are only good when both guys are fine with seeing each other's dicks, not actively touching, and are both into the girl (literally and figuratively). If the guys are awkward and second guessing, it would fall apart and just turn into a cuckold and be awkward.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MFMs are only good when both guys are fine with seeing each other's dicks, not actively touching, and are both into the girl (literally and figuratively). If the guys are awkward and second guessing, it would fall apart and just turn into a cuckold and be awkward.

Not bad for a young guy who haven't done this before. I couldn't have said it better.

Are you sure you are a guy, LOOOOOL....

Hon you can join us anytime. we'd love to have you.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We are on our way back, we had one of the best weekends ever. It was amazing, I,ll tell you all about it once we get home and have some rest, I need to recharge first.

That was something else, I can hardly walk. Wow wow wow

xxxxx

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've only ever done MMF threesomes, i'd like to try an MFF one day. i don't really even consider myself at all bi but i'd like to see how a guy reacts with 2 girls at one time.

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is a womans forum but I wana share on this. Whe me and my wife got together we had a ffm 3some and it was ok..it was great and ok at the same time because the girl wasn't hot. When I touched her it felt like flab..no tone at all and her top teeth protruded slightly out more than her bottom teeth..anyway, it was great too because I never had a 3some before and my wife was into girls before me so she picked up a girl while out at a bar. And a few months ago I returned the favor with me and another guy. That was a very bad idea. We are close but not quite 100 percent comfortable with anyone but eachother..but me and the wife agreed it should be someone we don't know and we would never see again. So it took a while but the opportunity came up and we agreed to do it. Here's where the problem comes. First off I layed out the rules to the guy what he can and can't do. Totally useless..he did everything I told him not to and I ended up going to get the morning after pill as soon as I woke up. Everything he did was without me seeing it happen. I'd be getting my dick sucked and he would take off the condom behind my back, be kissin her and constantly trying to put his dick in her ass. He didn't succeed but after all that we both realized it was a big mistake to try it with another guy. I'd be open to another ffm tho because I am very respectful of all wishes and rules and follow them to the "T". Lesson here: make sure there is no jealousy at all and u both agree on setting rules and meeting someone that will respect both of u and all your requests. After all the third party is extremely luck to even be there in the first place

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Daddydick84, please do me a big favor and change your avatar, its getting on my tits. I'll answer you after you do that.

JG6

Just Browsing
Media
My new gf likes watching girl/girl stuff - but she'd never do a threesome. I, on the other hand could handle either way. I'd prefer in a MMF, that the couple control what I do. Last thing I'll ever be is a home wrecker and it's THEIR experience - I'm merely there to add to the ambiance. I'd let loose a lot more in a MFF. I had a few gfs who teased that because of my abilities LOL!

Michigan here...

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new gf likes watching girl/girl stuff - but she'd never do a threesome. I, on the other hand could handle either way. I'd prefer in a MMF, that the couple control what I do. Last thing I'll ever be is a home wrecker and it's THEIR experience - I'm merely there to add to the ambiance. I'd let loose a lot more in a MFF. I had a few gfs who teased that because of my abilities LOL!

Michigan here...

Two important key points in having a successful 3some MMF, not forgetting main key point which we talked about before .."The two guys have to get along with each other and focus their attention on the girl".... When I sense my husband is not comfortable with the other guy, I make few women excuses and stop everything politely.

I just wish all men who like to get into 3some ventures should think like you.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Daddydick84, I am sorry you had bad experience trying MMF 3some, you have to find the right guy to do it with, let your wife choose the guy, most times women instinct about men is more reliable.