3some

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Wow Surfette, amazing post. Very hot way to pop your cherry.

Renee

This is my first actual post and as it happens I was just talking about this in the hot tub with my friend (sounds sexier than it was!)...

I have had several threesomes in the past, but one in particular really stands out. I was dancing at a bar with my roommate in the college town where I used to live and we met two surfers who were hot and into us. On our way back to their place, my roommate backed out and I stayed in the car by myself. Once we got to the house, my guy started kissing me and slowly moved behind me while the other one came close and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. As soon as I realized what was happening, I leaned in towards him. I remember hearing both of them whispering, "she's into it!" before pulling my clothes off and leading me to the bedroom.

What followed was definitely the most intense sex I have ever had - oral, anal and everything in between and it lasted for hours. I discovered a stamina I didn't realize I had and came over and over! Both boys were incredibly well hung and had been best friends since they were little. While there was no 'sword crossing' or anything like that, they were both totally comfortable around each other, cracking jokes and everything. We slept a little bit, with me in between the two of them, before I woke up to the feeling of a hard cock against my ass. We started up again in the morning before I had to leave for work and I remember seeing the floor in the light of day, littered with magnum wrappers and feeling immensely satisfied.

We got together a few times after that, and each time just as intense as the first. My one wish is that I could have tried DP, but I think I was too shy to ask :) I feel lucky to have had such an awesome experience, totally out of the blue and wonder how different it would have been if I were emotionally attached to one of them. As a cock-loving woman, I could imagine going for a threesome with a well-endowed guy and my boyfriend, but as others have mentioned, it would really depend on the comfort level of everybody involved.

Woo, posting cherry popped!